RiverRaider

Not On The Side of the Angels... Not Patriots

Rate this topic

43 posts in this topic

10 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Yeah **** that.

But I’m not blindly loyal. 
You can’t hold me accountable for things I don’t support. 
but for that matter I don’t think letting boys compete in girls sports is part of the Democrat party platform. 

Just now, fish'nmagician said:

but for that matter I don’t think letting boys compete in girls sports is part of the Democrat party platform. 

Well it sure as **** ain't part of the Republican platform.

Which side is supporting that crap?

I don't remember you standing against it.

There exists this cult on the web where fact and fantasy are easily blurred. 
A very significant portion of the country has been gobbling up this belief that DONALD Trump is leading some righteous crusade, and still others are using this phenomenon to advance their own sick ambitions. 

Nick Mulvaney did the talk shows this morning, in a pathetic attempt grab a quick shower after spending years in the whorehouse. He made a laughable case that he didn’t see anything like this coming, and then went on to make a case that he knows what happens next. A significant number of Republicans are denouncing the actions of Jan 6, but many are still measured in their words, as they lay low and monitor the political climate on the right. One would think that inciting the invasion of the Capitol would be grounds for removal by immediate and unanimous consent of the entire Congress. Instead we are hearing BS about legal techincality and timing.  

What we don’t know yet is the extent to which public opinion has radically changed either. I’m sure some of you got a kick out of seeing the Confederate flag being carried through the Capitol. Have any big time right wingers here changed their views, and do they support having the President removed? I think not. 

Some Republican voters still see this as a game, push a conservative agenda even if it leaves a stain on the Constitution. A smaller percentage talk about further violent escalation. 

Just now, Gotcow? said:

Which side is supporting that crap?

I don't remember you standing against it.

Sorry your memory sucks. 
when this topic comes up my position is that boys should not be allowed to compete in a girls division. 

1 min ago, JohnP said:

..........I’m sure some of you got a kick out of seeing the Confederate flag being carried through the Capitol..........

With the way your side tolerates Antifa and BLM putting their BS symbols everywhere, you have no right to credibly speak about such a thing.

A Confederate Flag being carried through the Capitol is probably considered "Free Speech," if you want to get all technical about it.

2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Sorry your memory sucks. 
when this topic comes up my position is that boys should not be allowed to compete in a girls division. 

Transgenders are not boys.

You side has legally made them girls.

55 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Why don’t more people simply refuse to choose either side here in the PG 

why can't any of the GOP regulars here ever hold Trump accountable?  It's dishonest.

Sorry your memory sucks. 

Then I stand corrected.

I guess you're not always on the wrong side of issues.

One political party doesn’t work for half the people, the other one doesn’t for the other half. 

That’s all the proof you need to ditch the 2 party group think system. 

1 hour ago, RiverRaider said:

Title is referencing those who entered the Capital Bldg. with sinister intentions 

Just a group of right wing extremists no better and no worse than the left wing extremists setting up autonomous zones and  throwing frozen water bottles at cops 

Question for discussion 

Why don’t more people simply refuse to choose either side here in the PG 

Who the **** hasn't denounced the Capitol incident 20 effing times already? We ALL have. People are just using the Left's own bull**** against them as they try and paint members here intona corner because they excused a years worth of violence and mayhem.

NOW, they are only saying they denounced last year. It's ridiculous. We can quote a ton of them cheering it on last year. 

Now we're supposed do what? What more do you need Raider?