flyangler

OUT: Good Shoot - IN: Excessive Force ?

Rate this topic

136 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

You are despicable.

She took an oath to defend the nation against all enemies foreign and domestic.

At this point I think it could be reasonable that people on both sides could argue that both Trump and the likes of Pelosi belong in that category.

If one truly believes the election was stolen, is that not a threat to the nation and all it stands for?

Being a vet does not put one above the law or put them in some kind of special status that allows them to engage in terroristic activity. IF she was suffering from PTSD, I will call this a tragic outcome and a partial failure of the awesome new VA that Trumpians have been gloating about. If she was in her right mind, she was a terrorist. Everything seems to be pointing to the latter. A total political nutter butter.

5 hours ago, DZ said:

Maybe why the capitol police commissioner resigned? 

two extreme right wing groups who were there boasted of having members who are law enforcement. 

that will play well in the press 

I’m surprised there were more people shot. I was always under the assumption that they would be dropping people left and right if something like this happened. 

30 mins ago, sell_fish said:

I doubt you would be spouting off the same BS if she were one of your family members.

You are a shameless human being with no moral compass at all...... 

Let’s put it this way. My one younger brother went to jail, I never went to see him. I’m not waisting my time on losers. That will tell you who I am. Blood means nothing if you are a POS. 

She proved herself to be unAmerican. No one else did that to her. There is no sympathy. 

24 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Being a vet does not put one above the law or put them in some kind of special status that allows them to engage in terroristic activity. IF she was suffering from PTSD, I will call this a tragic outcome and a partial failure of the awesome new VA that Trumpians have been gloating about. If she was in her right mind, she was a terrorist. Everything seems to be pointing to the latter. A total political nutter butter.

No such thing as a good person who gets caught up in the heat of the moment and make a few really bad decisions?

It's either PTSD or terrorist, eh?  No middle ground with you?

12 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

No such thing as a good person who gets caught up in the heat of the moment and make a few really bad decisions?

It's either PTSD or terrorist, eh?  No middle ground with you?

Yes it happens. That's why there is manslaughter and murder one. Everybody who entered that chamber illegally was terrorist.

They were there to terrorize Congress. There were posts all over social media that they were planning force their way into the Capitol. She came all the way from CA to participate. She had a 5-6 hour flight to contemplate what she should or should not do. That sounds very premeditated.

9 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Yes it happens. That's why there is manslaughter and murder one. Everybody who entered that chamber illegally was terrorist.

They were there to terrorize Congress. There were posts all over social media that they were planning force their way into the Capitol. She came all the way from CA to participate. She had a 5-6 hour flight to contemplate what she should or should not do. That sounds very premeditated.

So those from BLM, AntiFa and the American Communist Party who were burning, looting, destroying property and battling LE were just "protestors" exercising their 1A rights.

They were NOT terrorizing the nation, their cities and fellow citizens, right? 

I just want to make sure we are all using the same nomenclature. 

1 min ago, flyangler said:

So those from BLM, AntiFa and the American Communist Party who were burning, looting, destroying property and battling LE were just "protestors" exercising their 1A rights.

They were NOT terrorizing the nation, their cities and fellow citizens, right? 

I just want to make sure we are all using the same nomenclature. 

What about........:bucktooth:

Is that all you guys have?

2 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

What about........:bucktooth:

Is that all you guys have?

Answer the question: were those involved in the burning and looting in the nation"s capital (“a” not “o”) terrorists by your current definition? 

Just now, flyangler said:

Answer the question: were those involved in the burning and looting in the nation"s capital (“a” not “o”) terrorists by your current definition? 

As I stated at the time and will state again, they were scumbags and I would have been fine with shooting those who were actually looting and committing arson. Those who broke into police stations definitely should have been shot.

That said, the looters were opportunist criminals and had no political agenda so I'm not sure if they would fit the definition of terrorists or not. If they were politically motivated in their thievery and arson, then yes, they were terrorists.

37 mins ago, Gamakatsu said:

Where were you when they storm the Kavanaugh hearings?

11 hours ago, dena said:

Crawl through any recently broken window, and your fate is likely to be the same as hers.

Especially a window in a building guarded by armed federal cops.

Fourteen years in the military should have taught her that, if anything. I am sure she stood sentry duty at some time in her service.

Kinda makes ya wonder why she did it, knowing what she is presumed to know...did she get caught up in the moment?

Did she watch riots since 2014 with rioters not getting shot by police?