Cheeckakoe

Favorite places for Seafood

Rate this topic

68 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Cheeckakoe said:

True your thread was about places that aren't there anymore----- So I piggy backed with Favorite Places For Seafood in a Separate Post. a Completely different Thread. No disrespect intended :howdy: and this thread as you call it covers them all past and peasant & reviews. :hi5:   

"...past and peasant.."!!?  I resemble that remark!!

3 hours ago, fishless said:

AP Press had an article on Memorial Day wknd 2020, 10 best places for lobster rolls.  Wife and I decided to try them all over the course of the summer.  Best of the bunch we both agreed came from an unassuming place in Ship Bottom, Mystic Meat and Seafood Market.  Hit em in the fall for a less crowded and more enjoyable experience.

Never had that pleasure but there is a place in Freehold Cousins  Fantastic they have grown from Mane to NJ East to west & south with Stand alone and food trucks & people follow them on FB & Twitter for the Daily locations of the truck. they have 20 trucks now worth a search  

o.jpg

136707189_701702047210348_271667913980374948_o.jpg

Edited by Cheeckakoe

22 hours ago, Cheeckakoe said:

True one reason I stopped going tried for 30min and gave up. Before COVID When there were lines inside and out someone would walk the line with paper bags taking orders as he went.  why stop what was working???  Social Distancing ??NOT as people stake up at the door for their orders Remember CASH ONLY.  

Nobody goes there any longer... it’s too crowded :D

18 mins ago, Cheeckakoe said:

:howdy:  Some Body is going It Takes people going to Create A Crowed :grouphug:

I was channeling yogi:

An amusing anecdote states that baseball great Yogi Berra was once asked whether he wished to have dinner at a highly-regarded restaurant, and he replied with a remark combining wisdom with contradiction:

Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded.

58 mins ago, robtf said:

I was channeling yogi:

An amusing anecdote states that baseball great Yogi Berra was once asked whether he wished to have dinner at a highly-regarded restaurant, and he replied with a remark combining wisdom with contradiction:

Nobody goes there anymore. It’s too crowded.

Ok Missed that one :howdy: Whos yogi - ever hear the one    He comes here often for Yahoo   ???? 

download.png

Edited by Cheeckakoe