Maine Guide

Can the SOL PG Forum be Shut Down?

Rate this topic

94 posts in this topic

5 mins ago, jimmy z said:

It's a forum on a fishing website, for crying out loud. Get a grip guys and gals, lol:howdy:

Right on Jimmy.  Regardless of what's happening here, hopefully the people in "the real world" will be a little calmer ;) 

59 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Well, it was you who pointed out that I'm either an agent or a dupe of the Illuminati. How is that not a bit .. ahhh, conspiracy-minded?

Never said that.  I stated that they existed in a few threads- you said something about the boogie man or bugaboo-something to that extent. Ridicule tactic along with tin foil hat-bad hair-conspiracy -what am I smokin' type of things.

FWIW- I got the same treatment for the mafia (many years before SOL)  From SOL- plenty of like comments from saying that big tech was biased, big tech would censor, the MSM was biased, that a deep state existed (I know I know-comey corrected that it's a deep culture), and soros. 

I don't remember how many times we ---interacted. Just know that it happened.

I don't use the word dupe- but I have said many times-generally speaking that ridicule tactics or not even considering some of the things that come to fruition do what is intended -it enables.

And once again, Team StevieWonder proves that  there are none so blind as those who refuse to see. 

The Leaders of Iran can tweet that the Holocaust was “fake news” and Twitter does nothing about that. But President Trump’s tweets are simply too dangerous to leave up. Same for quite a few other “conservative voices”. 

Today its Twitter, Google, Facebook. 

Tomorrow it is individual sites like this, or PG forums on hunting, chainsaw and cooking websites?

way to go Patriots!

11 hours ago, saltfisherman said:

That’s Tim’s decision to do so if he was to choose. It’s privately owned. You do remember the, I agree to these terms you agreed to to sign on. That’s the guidelines he has placed to meet his standards of what is expected of us as voluntary members. 

Seems now people have problems with companies doing what they want to after they took the risk of opening that company. 

And the first amendment would allow a Christian church to boot a satanist if he or she entered the church and started preaching. The first amendment is our right against government. Twitter, SOL, Facebook, and the like can sensor just like the Christian church tossing the satanist.

There is nothing stopping anyone from starting his or her platform on the internet, or starting his or her own religion or church if that person wishes, and censoring or not censoring the speech inside it.

Think about it, there was that tub of vile at the Trump Capital insurrection wearing a Camp Auschwitz shirt, is he going to sue Amazon for violating his 1A rights for not selling them? 

Gatr, take note. Relevant section bolded.

On 2/3/2017 at 4:01 PM, BrianBM said:

Better look under your bed tonight.  Soros may send an evil elf to pull yor toes, or remove your toilet paper from the roll by the throne.  

Your method became outdated when the NWO, Illuminati & Soros got so impatient with the past election that they exposed themselves to a degree that made conspiracy shaming passe. 

I've seen some of what you write. You have a good mind and access to info. 

So you know full well about such things.That would indicate that you are either in their camp -in some fashion or a mindless lemming. I'll assume the former because I have seen truth and factual things that you have written when you are not quibbling.

Soros won't send me any elves but he has an army of trolls on every online site. Better hope that one of the funded anarchists doesn't mistake you for something that does not please him when you are out & about.

Edited February 3, 2017 by Gatr522 (see edit history)

2 mins ago, BrianBM said:

Your method became outdated when the NWO, Illuminati & Soros got so impatient with the past election that they exposed themselves to a degree that made conspiracy shaming passe. 

So you know full well about such things.That would indicate that you are either in their camp -in some fashion or a mindless lemming. I'll assume the former because I have seen truth and factual things that you have written when you are not quibbling.

Soros won't send me any elves but he has an army of trolls on every online site. Better hope that one of the funded anarchists doesn't mistake you for something that does not please him when you are out & about.

Have you become so Bourgeois that you now quote yourself?

4 hours ago, BrianBM said:

Written word can be misunderstood. Perhaps my articulation is lacking.

To me -I said you weren't a dupe (see the compliment) In some fashion is a variable that could indicate-an enabler. 

17 hours ago, JohnP said:

as for PG This could have been a forum for legitimate political debate. Instead it’s clear the place was allowed to devolve into a junior leagues hate speech incubator. 

Twitter has to make a tough call. There is serious reputation risk should the public begin to associate Twitter with fueling the Vanilla ISIS 

it’s a publicly owned company. Twitter answers to its board of directors and shareholders.

im a shareholder too. I love making money, but F that,  I don’t need the revenue from Trump Traffic that much 

ORANGE MAN BAD!!! that is all

Private cake shop can tell the gheys to eff off, private media platform can't tell trump to eff off.  Why?