The New York Knicks

Rate this topic

ErikT

They got my attention. Been watching the last few games. I haven’t seen them move the ball like this since well.... it’s been a long time. I’m my prime years the Knicks were so good and one of my favorite can’t miss sports. Me and my Dad would watch and he wasn’t a big hoops fans. I try to tell my kids how awesome it is/was when the Knicks are winning but they don’t understand lol 

if the garden was packed last night with fans it would’ve been one of those special nights where the building is just alive and rocking.  Austin Rivers put on a show last night and Randle is now a triple / double threat every night. 

If you haven’t watched them in awhile, it’s worth your time to check back in. Coach Thibs got them in a good place right now. 

peace 

Edited by ErikT

1 hour ago, ErikT said:

If you haven’t watched them in awhile, it’s worth your time to check back in.

I've been posting the sme stuff on my FB. PEople were saying get rid of Randle, and he's the MVP of the league so far. lol. Rivers didn't care who's hand was in his face, he wasn't going to let them lose in the Garden. I hope they play this hard and for a full 48 minutes all year, even if they lose they are competing and fun to watch.

When was the last time they went down double digits in teh 3rd quarter and came back to win? HAwk game was an eye opener, they believe they can win as a team.

"the internet is the greatest platform for people who don't know anything, to tell people how much they don't know, to people who don't know anything and believe everything they read."
-Billy 40:16

1 min ago, gobigblue said:

they are balling out i cant believe it,

Same here. FOr years I had the game on in teh background as I skimmed FB, laughing at the stuff Clyde was saying. I am still not big on the NBA game, but if they are going to play the way they are playing and not hoisting up 3's like that I think 76er game, it's enjoyable.

"the internet is the greatest platform for people who don't know anything, to tell people how much they don't know, to people who don't know anything and believe everything they read."
-Billy 40:16

Been a big fan of Thibs since his Celtics daze.  

I think he left Salem College Basketball to join up with Doc Rivers at the Celtics.

Man knows his defense.   He's got a great bark too.

Your lucky to have him Billy.  Good luck.   Fly

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

• 2 weeks later...

Seems as though the new coach has their attention, playing time will be based on merit, sounds fair. Thibodeau is a defensive guru, as we all know defense in the NBA takes a lot of energy done correctly, these guys better be in game shape night after night. Randle has been great, he lost some weight and is in his contract year, playing top shelf at both ends. If they can get Robinson to stay out of foul trouble and play his game, they could be a ,.500 team, much improved from the last couple of years. 

Been a Knick fan since the 60's,  the Garden shakes when they get it right, been way too long. 

I watch them regularly, hard to tell who if anyone of these young guys will make it. Payton, Rivers, Barnett, all playing well, Knox is hot and cold, hoping for .500.

"Thats as big as a fish that size gets" - Russ Wilson
RIP JM

These Knicks bring me back to my favorite era in the NBA, the 90's. Well, its not as physical but these boys are playing hard each night. I love how quickley plays, he will be the steal of his draft class. Can't believe I've been looking forward to watch the next game. Linsanity was the last time I got excited to watch the Knicks. It was a few games that gave this fan base something to root for, but ended too soon. 

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

I forgot about the Diva Porzingis, I must have effectively erased him from my memory until today. 

"With all things being equal, the simplest explanation tends to be the right one..."

(*member formerly known as 'adoboboy')

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TheKnot said:

Another solid home game for the Knicks today .Getting solid play from the point gaurd tandem and J Randel is killing it daily 22 and 11 today . 

A knicks win and another dallas loss would be sweet.  Curry is going off right now.  I dont think its even a debate anymore only halfway? thru his career hes gotta be the best shooter in nba history.

Edited by gobigblue