Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
eddy

if they were storming the White House..........

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

They were cheering in the spring when they were threatening to do just that from the park accross from the White House  ....pelosi Harris Williams cheering on the rioters in Portland Seattle and n y c .....z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone should dig up the threads from when Trump hid in his bunker and had the fence installed around the White House.
 

My guess is there were a whole bunch of posts about how to deal with any potential breeches of security that haven’t aged well in light of today’s events. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

They were cheering in the spring when they were threatening to do just that from the park accross from the White House  ....pelosi Harris Williams cheering on the rioters in Portland Seattle and n y c .....z

Yes, they sure were.

 

The messaging is they rampaged. This is being talked about while no one is addressing why 200,000 people came to protest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 mins ago, eddy said:

would Democrats be cheering?

Not a chance now. They are suddenly into a moral high ground schtick 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

Someone should dig up the threads from when Trump hid in his bunker and had the fence installed around the White House.
 

My guess is there were a whole bunch of posts about how to deal with any potential breeches of security that haven’t aged well in light of today’s events. 

Guessing? Someone should go look?

 

Too lazy to go take a look for yourself?

 

Oh, I get it, speculating is a lot easier.

 

Carry on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

Guessing? Someone should go look?

 

Too lazy to go take a look for yourself?

 

Oh, I get it, speculating is a lot easier.

 

Carry on.

 

I’m not above taking a poke at people, but I can’t be bothered to put in that kind of work for a call-out. 
 

Bedsides, I know what I would find and that’s good enough for me.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, Sqwiddig said:

I’m not above taking a poke at people, but I can’t be bothered to put in that kind of work for a call-out. 
 

Bedsides, I know what I would find and that’s good enough for me.  

 

That's cool.  I get it.  Libs generally want to tell others to do their work maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 mins ago, DeepWaters said:

Not a chance now. They are suddenly into a moral high ground schtick 

 

 

Who here on the left has ever condoned any of the violence, looting, or rioting by left wing extremists?

 

Name names.

I want to know who they are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

I want video.

It was hyperbole.  She couldn't actually act on it.  She's a small old woman, and he's a walrus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.