ByronPA

Will the attack bring unity?

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

57 mins ago, The Dude said:

Do you really just call his mother a twat? 

Mother is a gender-specific term.  You guys shouldn't say that.  Parent.  

16 mins ago, Beastly Backlash said:

So looking at this whole situation the hypocrisy is filthy thick in here.

At the same time, am I the only one who sees this whole situation from tge riots of last year to the occupation of the capital as a staged, planned, and orchestrated event with the elite at the highest levels pulling the strings of manufactured discontent.

Both political parties turned the US population against each other, lit a match, and are now sitting back watching the fuse burn.

Everything that has happened this past year and this year seemed designed to bring the US to its knees economically, socially, and politically. In this case I do not see a phoenix rising from the ashes. I see the fall of a republic in the making.

The goal was never for Biden to win the election, the goal was the destruction of a nation.

On one hand I think you are whacked and should shoot those little green men under your bed..

On the other hand, it's not that far fetched.

The parties have always relied on the divide and conquer strategy.. 

Personally, I think there are heavy influences from outside the US that are contributing to that divide.. 

2 mins ago, ByronPA said:

On one hand I think you are whacked and should shoot those little green men under your bed..

On the other hand, it's not that far fetched.

The parties have always relied on the divide and conquer strategy.. 

Personally, I think there are heavy influences from outside the US that are contributing to that divide.. 

Green men?

Of course my theory is not far fetched.

Why else would media have spent all these years baiting their audiences?

Why else would politicians stand idle while their cities burned?

There is a lot going on behind the scenes that would sicken us if we knew.

5 hours ago, Bullred44 said:

Wouldnt you if you were Ted.  My guess is he would be the front runner in 24.

Bad news for the GOP if that's the best they could come up with...

5 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

I'm confused too.  To me she looked like she was in her 20s.  Not a teen, but obviously not a 14 year old vet then, but what do I know.

I'm just passing on the video I found.  She was in the wrong group at the wrong time.

Personally, I'm amazed that law enforcement didn't shoot many more.  Time and again LE shows what I find to be incredible restraint.

She was 35.  She got sucked into the Q fantasy.  Her twitter account had her retweeting a bunch of Lin Wood's bull****.  Probably just a nice girl that got radicalized.

A woman shot and killed during violent protests aimed at stopping the certification of Joe Biden as the next President of the United States has been identified as 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt.  That’s according to reporting by KUSI-TV, an independent television station in San Diego, Calif., which said Wednesday evening that it spoke Babbit’s husband. The New York Post and WTTG-TV, the FOX affiliate in Washington, D.C., also reported that Babbit was the woman killed.

A Twitter account linked to Babbitt, which was reviewed extensively by Law&Crime Wednesday night, indicates that Babbitt was a staunch QAnon adherent who retweeted dozens of conspiracy-theory-laden missives originally posted by Georgia attorney L. Lin Wood.

Most of Babbitt’s Twitter activity consisted of retweets. Occasionally, however, she posted pictures of herself wearing QAnon clothing and parroting the QAnon rallying cry “WWG1GWA,” meaning “Where We Go One, We Go All.”

Her retweets also indicated she strongly supported what ultimately occurred at the U.S. Capitol Building. In one rare comment tweeted by her own hand, she answered “Jan 6, 2021” to the question, “When do we start winning???”

That was the date she lost her life.

7 hours ago, ridenfish said:

The irony of you posting this is off the charts. Coming form someone celebrating the death of an unarmed teenager. 

He doesn't just exist as you and I do.....no he lives....

Elitist snob d bag says what?

6 hours ago, BrianBM said:

I don't know. I'm asking. Teen girls are not normally a highly dangerous demographic. Was she armed? Some of the protestors were. If she was armed when you came in through a smashed door or window, I'm not surprised.

No one here has said that she was or wasn't armed. I don't know.

There was no teenager.  The woman who was shot was 35.

7 hours ago, Beastly Backlash said:

So looking at this whole situation the hypocrisy is filthy thick in here.

At the same time, am I the only one who sees this whole situation from tge riots of last year to the occupation of the capital as a staged, planned, and orchestrated event with the elite at the highest levels pulling the strings of manufactured discontent.

Both political parties turned the US population against each other, lit a match, and are now sitting back watching the fuse burn.

Everything that has happened this past year and this year seemed designed to bring the US to its knees economically, socially, and politically. In this case I do not see a phoenix rising from the ashes. I see the fall of a republic in the making.

The goal was never for Biden to win the election, the goal was the destruction of a nation.

When you look at the pics of the antifa folks in the mix you really have to ask yourself if this was orchestrated or not...seems the radical right wasnt that hard to lead into anarchy. (The masters of disguising protests as marches are the left..the right are just amateurs)  wonder how many of those breaking windows and leading the hoard were recently released prisoners courtesy of blooomie.  Definetly something fishy here but none of it will get proven or given the light of day...like the farce of an election this seems to have been a carefully executed plan to destroy trump once and for all and he fell into their hands promoting it in his desperation...

Trump came to fight for people and save washington but neither want it..the 73 million who back him are not strong enough to take on what they have masterminded for a long time now.  Our country is dead. Free elections are over.  God help us all

11 hours ago, ByronPA said:

But, will it help bring unity? 

No.  Democrats are looking for retribution, not unity.  

11 hours ago, mikez2 said:

I doubt it will lead to true unity. We didn't really have it before trump.

The closest to unity I can think of is right after 9/11 when W Bush gave a couple of speeches that drew the people together. Of course we all had a common enemy to focus on instead of each other. 

I do think this was the death knell for the MAGA movement. Republicans that weren't already turned against it will be appalled now. Congressmen will hear it from constituents. The toadys that sucked up to him out of fear or desire to ride his coat tails will see the emperor has no clothes. 

I bet it will be a very tense and somber room when they get together to finish tonight. It wouldn't surprise me if at least some bail on the objections.

Without MAGA, it will settle down to the old cats vs dogs in US government. But that will seem like unity compared to this.

I think you are really underestimating what occurred. Obviously there have always been the 2 side and some in the middle but that divide fractured in 2008 and has widened since. 

People see the Two worlds of justice at all levels and that scares the politicians.  But now we'll talk about why Antifia can burn cities for months with No leadership condemnation and compare it to what happened yesterday.  If this conversation is avoid/prevented it will only create more anger. 

And if they get away with suppressing that conversation We will be here in 10 years or less.

Dozens of Hong Kong pro-democracy figures arrested in sweeping crackdown

It turns out that while the greatest and most powerful nation on earth can’t be beaten militarily, it can in fact be fractured and destroyed from the inside out. Last night was just a sneak preview and America’s enemies were surely celebrating.

1 min ago, tj7501 said:

It turns out that while the greatest and most powerful nation on earth can’t be beaten militarily, it can in fact be fractured and destroyed from the inside out which really got some legs to it in 2008.  Last night was just a sneak preview and America’s enemies like China were surely celebrating.  Hope Joe can get his Priorities straight 

Small adjustment