ByronPA

Will the attack bring unity?

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

10 mins ago, Mokes said:

Nope. The cop that murdered her is at fault.

How come the cop who shot JB is not held responsible ?

3 mins ago, The Dude said:

Do you really just call his mother a twat? 

As with all the rules around here, the no family rule is never equally applied.  

Typical. 

Posted (edited)

Video here, at the :19 mark.  Look quick before Youtube takes it down:

Woman Shot in Capitol Building - YouTube

Looks like she was in the group that was breaking down a door, and maybe she took a round from someone on the other side of the door?

1 round, and she had the winning ticket?

Tucker reporting that she was a 14 year Veteran btw.

Edited by JoeyZac

5 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Tucker reporting that she was a 14 year Veteran btw.

I'm confused? People here saying she was 16 yo? A 14 year veteran? 

2 hours ago, ByronPA said:

Yes, a shame someone was shot, more of a shame that so many LEO were injured, even more of a shame that radicals managed to storm the capital building.

But, will it help bring unity? 

I mean, already, mainstream Republicans are going out of their way to get on air and denounce the actions of the terrorists. Other than our current leader, I have yet to hear any Republicans (politicians) at all come out in support of what happened..  How many (politicians) were ready to vote against President Biden this morning? How many will vote against him now?

Of course there will always be the whack job extremists, but I think once the smoke settles this attack on our Country will help bring us all together.. 

And where is Ted Cruz, is he OK?

As long as there are Demagogues...

7 mins ago, Cpalms said:

As with all the rules around here, the no family rule is never equally applied.  

Typical. 

its a phrase .. not directed at a person..:dismay:

9 mins ago, ByronPA said:

I'm confused? People here saying she was 16 yo? A 14 year veteran? 

I'm confused too.  To me she looked like she was in her 20s.  Not a teen, but obviously not a 14 year old vet then, but what do I know.

I'm just passing on the video I found.  She was in the wrong group at the wrong time.

Personally, I'm amazed that law enforcement didn't shoot many more.  Time and again LE shows what I find to be incredible restraint.

8 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

Personally, I'm amazed that law enforcement didn't shoot many more.  Time and again LE shows what I find to be incredible restraint.

Couldn't agree more ..

45 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

what a stupid son of a twat you are... 

20 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

its a phrase .. not directed at a person..:dismay:

Right smart, just follow the deplorable play book.  Double down on the stupid. :clown:

So looking at this whole situation the hypocrisy is filthy thick in here.

At the same time, am I the only one who sees this whole situation from tge riots of last year to the occupation of the capital as a staged, planned, and orchestrated event with the elite at the highest levels pulling the strings of manufactured discontent.

Both political parties turned the US population against each other, lit a match, and are now sitting back watching the fuse burn.

Everything that has happened this past year and this year seemed designed to bring the US to its knees economically, socially, and politically. In this case I do not see a phoenix rising from the ashes. I see the fall of a republic in the making.

The goal was never for Biden to win the election, the goal was the destruction of a nation.