ByronPA

Will the attack bring unity?

Rate this topic

75 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Cpalms said:

She was in the process storming the Capitol building while Congress was in session. The policeman did not have the benefit of your sober hindsight you have now.  He did what he had to do. How did the policeman know what she was armed with? 

Like Breonna Taylor?

46 mins ago, Cpalms said:

She is no different than a 16 year old Al Qaeda.  Just as blast worthy. No different. Enemies of the State in the midst of an attack on the State get delivered fresh get hot lead by patriotic Americans. 

The more I think about it, the better the shoot gets. Thank you. 

what a stupid son of a twat you are... did we hear you say this from this spring on about the rioters ?.. no.. but a 16 yr old at a rally of a pres you were told to hate deserves to die as shes the same as al qaeda..

Just now, Mokes said:

Like Breonna Taylor?

Like the other clown, if you can’t immediately tell the difference between Breonna Taylor’s apartment and the Capitol building, seek treatment. 

49 mins ago, Cpalms said:

She is no different than a 16 year old Al Qaeda.  Just as blast worthy. No different. Enemies of the State in the midst of an attack on the State get delivered fresh get hot lead by patriotic Americans. 

The more I think about it, the better the shoot gets. Thank you. 

So, all the people trying to storm the White House last year should've been wasted? I agree. Kill em all.

1 min ago, Bernie12 said:

what a stupid son of a twat you are... did we hear you say this from this spring on about the rioters ?.. no.. but a 16 yr old at a rally of a pres you were told to hate deserves to die as shes the same as al qaeda..

her blood is on Trump’s hands. 

1 hour ago, Slacker said:

Ted Cruz is trying to figure out the best political move for Ted Cruz.

Wouldnt you if you were Ted.  My guess is he would be the front runner in 24.

1 hour ago, ByronPA said:

Yes, a shame someone was shot, more of a shame that so many LEO were injured, even more of a shame that radicals managed to storm the capital building.

But, will it help bring unity? 

I mean, already, mainstream Republicans are going out of their way to get on air and denounce the actions of the terrorists. Other than our current leader, I have yet to hear any Republicans (politicians) at all come out in support of what happened..  How many (politicians) were ready to vote against President Biden this morning? How many will vote against him now?

Of course there will always be the whack job extremists, but I think once the smoke settles this attack on our Country will help bring us all together.. 

And where is Ted Cruz, is he OK?

No

2 mins ago, Cpalms said:

Nope. The cop that murdered her is at fault.

4 mins ago, Mokes said:

Is it a shame LEOs were injured? Where were you last year saying that lol?

You should come out more...........or pay attention

3 mins ago, BrianBM said:

I don't know. I'm asking. Teen girls are not normally a highly dangerous demographic. Was she armed? Some of the protestors were. If she was armed when you came in through a smashed door or window, I'm not surprised.

No one here has said that she was or wasn't armed. I don't know.

I doubt anyone knows. I don't know. I do know that terrorists were overrunning our Capital Building and it was reasonable for it's occupants to feel they were in danger. And it's reasonable that those who's job it is to protect them to use the means necessary to do so.....

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

I don't want unity.

We've Antifa/BLM/Occupy/SJW/PC on one side, a lot of people that just want to be left alone to work and live in the middle, and a bunch of bible thumping gun toting very Conservative Americans on the other side.

I just as soon see the two wings go to war, kill one another by the millions, and who ever is left, let them join all the sane people in the middle who just want to work, live, and have some fun.

Man...

I have to agree with you on this one. I hope it all works out for you.

1 hour ago, ByronPA said:

How many (politicians) were ready to vote against President Biden this morning? How many will vote against him now?

Unity has started already, no?

8 mins ago, Cpalms said:

no.. its on every single person from the top to the bottom who cheated, and covered for the cheat

11 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

Do you really just call his mother a twat? 

2 mins ago, snapper1 said:

Man...

I have to agree with you on this one. I hope it all works out for you.

I'll be fishing, so I fully intend on it working out fine for me.

11 mins ago, BrianBM said:

No one here has said that she was or wasn't armed. I don't know.

The policeman didn’t know if she was armed. Obviously. But he did know she was crazy enough to storm and occupy the Capitol building. The policeman had to assume she was a significant danger to him and anybody inside the Capitol building.