Gotcow?

Why is the Capital building so poorly protected?

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

Lack of police interference, letting these crybabies make a mess of everything, having a president who supports this kind of absurd crap and a system that provides leniency on an as desired basis, it’s all pretty disgusting to me. I’ve never been less patriotic and more ashamed to be involved in this country than recently. 

It was planned and instigated to delay the certification. It was an insurrection planned at the highest level of government to overturn the will of the people. 

It failed. The Loser lost yet again. 

It's over, still. Again. 

55 mins ago, Ftyer said:

I’ve never been less patriotic and more ashamed to be involved in this country than recently.

than do not vote for radical leftist, also don't believe EVERYTHING you hear. The left has driven a wedge in this country and peeps like you let them. prove me wrong, PLEASE!!!!

59 mins ago, Ftyer said:

I’ve never been less patriotic and more ashamed to be involved in this country than recently.

The time for picking sides is over. 

6 mins ago, mikez2 said:

It was planned and instigated to delay the certification. It was an insurrection planned at the highest level of government to overturn the will of the people. 

It failed. The Loser lost yet again. 

It's over, still. Again. 

yeah when Trump wants to take a picture with a bible, a crowd will be aggressively dispersed,

when Trump wants the Capitol building invaded, we have a very tepid "please don't".

11 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

than do not vote for radical leftist, also don't believe EVERYTHING you hear. The left has driven a wedge in this country and peeps like you let them. prove me wrong, PLEASE!!!!

I’m not registered to vote nor have I ever been. I mostly dislike both sides equally, hence why I have little to no appreciation for this country. 

Just now, Ftyer said:

no appreciation for this country. 

another doosy quote. please leave then, with all do respect. :howdy:

Once again your talking kent state ....do you want auto weapons turned on the rioters .....THERE IS NO WIN FOR MOB RULE UNTIL ITS REMOVED ...diplomatically or combative .....and the appeasements and Biden’s manifesto aren’t going away

HISTORY

From the pages of The Bee, 1967: Armed Black Panthers invade Capitol

The Sacramento Bee is celebrating its 160th anniversary this year. This story is part of our ongoing coverage.

May 2, 1967: Two dozen armed Negroes entered the state Capitol at noon today and 10 made their way to the back of the Assembly Chamber before they were disarmed and marched away by the state police.

The Assembly was in session at the time and Speaker Pro Tem Carlos Bee ordered the men removed from the chamber.

Outside the chamber, the police took away the weapons. The men argued they could carry the weapons as long as they were not concealed.

Apparently the fact the weapons were not concealed was the reason the men were able to get as far as the Assembly Chamber before they were disarmed.

After the state police questioned the men, they returned the weapons to them because the intruders had broken no law.

None of them got shot.  And the police gave them their assault rifles back

C7F1F57E-FACA-475B-83B7-C71AFD70BB03.png

1 hour ago, mikez2 said:

It was planned and instigated to setup Conservatives.

It was a  coup coup cachoo cuckoo attempt for the last 4 years that failed. It was instigated at the highest levels of the Dem party and corrupt officials in the DOJ

Thinking it's over is silly.  Depending on how the Dims and their Media deal with it I think the divide will get worse.

1 min ago, Harf said:

Thinking it's over is silly.  Depending on how the Dims and their Media deal with it I think the divide will get worse.

I don't know what happened there but your post as a reply to me has a quote attributed to me that isn't mine.

1 hour ago, Ftyer said:

I’m not registered to vote nor have I ever been.

Then you have no standing to complain.

And if you don't like the country GTFO!

4 hours ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

still need a clue?

all orchestrated on purpose by DC Mayor and Capital police. less enforcement, more chance for the protesters to do harm. they knew it wasn't going to be violent. 

officials wanted some kind of violent/shoving matches to happen. it was set up that way. chit there have been times when dozens of buses were blocking streets and buildings for marches and pro-life assemblies and anti-war marches in DC.

if you think that the officials in charge DIDN'T want some sort of entry and disruption, than you most likely voted for Biden, because you are not very bright and you have no clue on the way that these corrupted officials think and do their business. when are you guys going to realize that we are on one level and they are on 5 levels above us. 

This is moronic. Police presence during BLM was over the top, and for the magat insurrection police opened the gates and took selfies with them. This is a failure of the police and those that orchestrated it should be charged. The DC Mayor asked for national guard days before and was denied.