Gotcow?

Why is the Capital building so poorly protected?

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, moonbat said:

When one group protested a few months ago, there were National Guard helicopters hovering for dispersement.  Cops from everywhere to make sure things were in control

Now not so much.

I think we can piece this together.

There was more security in place for Trump to go take a photo op holding a bible upside down at a church he doesn't attend. 

12 hours ago, slowroller said:

Just saw video of police opening the barricades and letting the Trumpers in. Some heads and pensions are gonna be on the chopping block. 

Capitol cops are run by the speaker of the house. 

No heads will be on the chopping block. They were doing what they were told to do, just as they did what they were told to do in Seattle, Philly, NYC, etc.

14 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

How could this be allowed to happen?

Capital Police don't have a contingency plan for this type of event?     :headscratch:

Another example of government fails again?

Could it be this...

Chris James
@LacsXMagnets
13h
My dad worked for both DOD and Homeland Security. You can't just take over a federal building, and do what we saw today without some help from the inside. This was orchestrated by members of the Senate, and members of the capital police.

12 hours ago, slowroller said:

Just saw video of police opening the barricades and letting the Trumpers in. Some heads and pensions are gonna be on the chopping block. 

still need a clue?

all orchestrated on purpose by DC Mayor and Capital police. less enforcement, more chance for the protesters to do harm. they knew it wasn't going to be violent. 

officials wanted some kind of violent/shoving matches to happen. it was set up that way. chit there have been times when dozens of buses were blocking streets and buildings for marches and pro-life assemblies and anti-war marches in DC.

if you think that the officials in charge DIDN'T want some sort of entry and disruption, than you most likely voted for Biden, because you are not very bright and you have no clue on the way that these corrupted officials think and do their business. when are you guys going to realize that we are on one level and they are on 5 levels above us. 

Thread
See new Tweets
Conversation
Silas Savant
@SiIasSavant
Guys, we have been here for hours... NO ONE stormed anything. THE POLICE OPENED UP THE BARRICADES. They were telling people The President ordered it. They let them on the steps.

This was a set up to bait Conservatives into creating a riot.

The MSM is full of .

1 min ago, Harf said:

Could it be this...

Chris James
@LacsXMagnets
13h
My dad worked for both DOD and Homeland Security. You can't just take over a federal building, and do what we saw today without some help from the inside. This was orchestrated by members of the Senate, and members of the capital police.

Possibly.

The question would be who set it up?

If true these people need to be removed and prosecuted to the fullest allowed by law.

2 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

If true these people need to be removed and prosecuted to the fullest allowed by law.

if true, these same people have most likely done WAY worst than this. they are still free as a bird. we are on one level and they are 5 more higher. 

3 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

I don't think that means what you think it means.

No, as usual, you're 180° off.

It's a sign of hope. 

It's Trump or We The People. One of us will fix it. You won't like it if it falls on us. Neither will we. 

Only a moron can't see that there is war on the horizon. The only question is will it be short, surgical strikes? Or will it be a prolonged, miserable, deadly civil war?

We won't get a choice, but if we did, mine would be Trump. I'm too old for this ****. 

14 hours ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

You do know who Donald Trump is?

Of course I know who the President is, do I know him personally, that would be no.

Cabo

34 mins ago, eddy said:

Mayor Muriel Bowser is

I think you will find that Congress is in charge of the Capital property.  Not the city.