Gotcow?

Why is the Capital building so poorly protected?

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

How could this be allowed to happen?

 

Capital Police don't have a contingency plan for this type of event?     :headscratch:

 

Another example of government fails again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was my question as well.

All they needed to do was keep them off the front steps.

Why were they not prepared?

Those lame chain link barricades were of no use.

I've seen teenagers break into rock concerts that were better protected. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They knew this was coming.

How anyone can be shocked or surprised by this is comical.

The right have been foaming at the mouth for this to happen for weeks.

 

Yes Gotcow...another epic govt fail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because the left only burns down private businesses and the right hasn't mostly peacefully protested since 1776. There was no need for more protection before today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

How could this be allowed to happen?

 

Capital Police don't have a contingency plan for this type of event?     :headscratch:

 

Another example of government fails again?

Its the peoples capital. Why should it be fenced in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Prolly planned, by the same folks who foot the bill for all the other riots and distractions. Prolly tax payer dollars:howdy:

Edited by jimmy z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 mins ago, Gotcow? said:

How could this be allowed to happen?

 

Capital Police don't have a contingency plan for this type of event?     :headscratch:

 

Another example of government fails again?

Didn’t they. try to shoot Truman on the steps 70 years ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 mins ago, Cliff Huxtable said:

 

The right have been foaming at the mouth for this to happen for weeks.

 

I certainly don't know anyone that has been foaming at the mouth for this to happen or encouraged it.

Cabo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, Cabo2005 said:

I certainly don't know anyone that has been foaming at the mouth for this to happen or encouraged it.

Cabo

You do know who Donald Trump is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

How could this be allowed to happen?

 

Capital Police don't have a contingency plan for this type of event?     :headscratch:

 

Another example of government fails again?

 

When one group protested a few months ago, there were National Guard helicopters hovering for dispersement.  Cops from everywhere to make sure things were in control

 

Now not so much.

 

I think we can piece this together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 mins ago, moonbat said:

 

When one group protested a few months ago, there were National Guard helicopters hovering for dispersement.  Cops from everywhere to make sure things were in control

 

Now not so much.

 

I think we can piece this together.

 

Oh stop it. Everybody gets the same treatment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just saw video of police opening the barricades and letting the Trumpers in. Some heads and pensions are gonna be on the chopping block. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I also saw a video of a cop shooting a woman in the neck.  And watched her die on it too. All she did was climb on a window.  If this happened during a blm riot the screeching from the left would be heard on the moon. She was white so no one cares.  

Oh yeah, and didn’t a city official in Seattle actually hand the keys over to Antifa to the city hall?  People forget quick about the CHAZ insurrection amd how it was occupied for weeks. 

 

8952BAE9-58D1-4831-8114-856FBC55F2D0.jpeg

Edited by ridenfish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 mins ago, slowroller said:

Just saw video of police opening the barricades and letting the Trumpers in. Some heads and pensions are gonna be on the chopping block. 

Also saw some pictures of police taking selfies with them as they came through the outside doors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.