Livefreeordie

Should trump be making an announcement?

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Dang it, I was hoping for a thread about what trump's action should be in this critical moment.  Now we're invoking people not even in the thread.

4 mins ago, The Dude said:

I've got to give you credit here as that is absolutely the best course of action he could take. 

I said it weeks and weeks and weeks ago 

2 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Your back after all these BLM and Antifa city burnings and were silent as a mouse and now you are back with your insightful political knowledge, where have you been?

Attempt to follow the topic and not obsess about my personal life. Thank you for the compliment, though. If you missed me during previous times, you could have pm'd me. This thread is about something other than how you feel about me.

The demedia hasnt covered the White House unless they could punish trump in some way and now you want to hear from him ....come on now what happened the civil started in Portland and Seattle and spilled into wash d c and now you want the pres to do some thing wasn’t the same dems calling the pres a nazi for moving the folks out of the park near the White House come on man make up your minds your LIKE TWO CATS UNDER THE CAR EITHER YOUR F U Q I N G OR YOUR SCREAMINING

We do have statements now from trump, Pence, and President-elect Biden:

"I love you. You're very special"

"Prosecuted to the full extent of the law"

"Not a protest, an insurrection" 

6 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

The demedia hasnt covered the White House unless they could punish trump in some way and now you want to hear from him ....come on now what happened the civil started in Portland and Seattle and spilled into wash d c and now you want the pres to do some thing wasn’t the same dems calling the pres a nazi for moving the folks out of the park near the White House come on man make up your minds your LIKE TWO CATS UNDER THE CAR EITHER YOUR F U Q I N G OR YOUR SCREAMINING

Pretty spot on

2 mins ago, Surf bomber said:

I think if you used punctuation your comment would be easier to interpret. The OP was an honest question: I wanted to know what PG'ers felt the President should do/say in regards to making a statement. What do you think trump should be doing (in regards to statements) right now?

You think ''the civil" started in Portland? Should trump go live and say that?

J. Thanks for the recording of trump's statement.

My reaction to the recorded statement is that trump spoke out of both sides of his mouth, like a snake with a forked tongue. He knows the election wasn't fraudulent. In repeating this claim he tries to shield himself from liability while continuing his grift and incitement

32 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

He needs to concede Kevin... this isn’t doing anyone any good 

Never. Not gonna happen. You don't concede to cheating. You jail the cheaters.

2 hours ago, Livefreeordie said:

J. Thanks for the recording of trump's statement.

My reaction to the recorded statement is that trump spoke out of both sides of his mouth, like a snake with a forked tongue. He knows the election wasn't fraudulent. In repeating this claim he tries to shield himself from liability while continuing his grift and incitement

So now I understand what you want him to say.

3 hours ago, Surf bomber said:

what he said........I wish I could articulate it with your same panache

5 hours ago, Livefreeordie said:

Should the lame-duck president be making an announcement now?

What should the announcement be?

The Whitehouse has rooms and tech, they could go live now. Is trump doing the right thing?

\

I resign effective  immediately

Of course he should be "leading" by denouncing the insurgents and saying it is over, get over it, there was no fraud, let us heal, etc...

But he won't