jkrock

The capitol building has been breached by protesters

Rate this topic

1,494 posts in this topic

There are MILLIONS of protesters!

Individual one said there were "hundreds of thousands" during his rambling airing of his grievances "speech" at the Save America (from individual one?) "Rally"

He really fired up those "Hundreds of thousands" and any moment they will subdue the Capitol police and re-instate individual one.

Bunch of un American A$#^&*#@

I guess the silly incorrect narrative often repeated here about the left rioting and the right peaceful protesting is out the window once again.  How long before the regulars here forget about this one?

Send in Rittenhouse, he will fix everything.

5 mins ago, KnewBee said:

Individual one said there were "hundreds of thousands" during his rambling airing of his grievances "speech" at the Save America (from individual one?) "Rally"

Like his own personal Festivus

2 mins ago, Cpalms said:

I guess the silly incorrect narrative often repeated here about the left rioting and the right peaceful protesting is out the window once again.  How long before the regulars here forget about this one?

Send in Rittenhouse, he will fix everything.

Any looting or damage yet?

Sounds ugly. They're evacuating near by buildings. The crowd is trying to overwhelm the police and get into the building. 

Apparently during his speech, the losing candidate urged the crowd to head to the capital building. 

Very fine people. 

Dark days.

1 min ago, Maine Guide said:

Any looting or damage yet?

They are about a half a billion dollars  behind what the left did to Minneapolis so far

Just now, jkrock said:

They are about a half a billion dollars  behind what the left did to Minneapolis so far

Looks pretty peaceful so far. 

"Please, show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful," ....Because I can show you that outraged citizens are what made the country what she is and led to any major milestone. To be honest, this is not a tranquil time."

"Too many see the protests as the problem," he said. "No, the problem is what forced your fellow citizens to take the streets. Persistent and poisonous inequities and injustice."

Chris Cuomo - (Professional Propagandist - CNN)

1 min ago, Maine Guide said:

Looks pretty peaceful so far. 

The cops pepper sprayed a few people and then took off.  No bottles of frozen piss were thrown

Breaching the barricades set up by the police, clashing with the cops and forcing their way into the Capitol, forcing the Capitol is go on lockdown, is anything but peaceful.

Some of you need to get your stories straight. 

Riots against police oppression - GOOD

civil unrest against government oppression -BAD

Too funny I tell ya.