Bernie12

DO DEMS REALLY FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT TRUMP SUPPORTERS

Rate this topic

85 posts in this topic

Its the part of hate and malcontents.  Not sure they like anyone different than themselves, so Yes that's how they feel about us 

It’s not necessarily Trump supporters. It’s you conspiracy theory idiots that live in an alternate reality that are a cancer to the country. Granted, there’s a considerable amount of overlap. 

4 mins ago, Bernie12 said:

that we are a cancer on this country- or maybe not on the same level as them?

They are the cancer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ History tells us.

Just now, Nicky Da Fish said:

You put your faith in a charlatan and he lead you astray. Hopefully hindsight will help some see the light.

What does that say about putting your faith into a corrupt senile pedophile?

There's no light to be seen from that path.

Listen to the Righteous in these few responses.  Is it any wonder people realize we will be in a Civil war in the coming years?
You people are pathetic

3 mins ago, The Dude said:

It’s not necessarily Trump supporters. It’s you conspiracy theory idiots that live in an alternate reality that are a cancer to the country. Granted, there’s a considerable amount of overlap. 

has GA opened its ballots to inspection? other than a ballot count done by the SOS/GA which werent allowed to be checked.. PA? any of the other contested states?  why? simple question which im sure wont be answered

5 mins ago, Nicky Da Fish said:

You put your faith in a charlatan and he lead you astray. Hopefully hindsight will help some see the light.

I put as much faith in Trump as I put in the bull I let go in the China shop ;)

1 min ago, RiverRaider said:

I put as much faith in Trump as I put in the bull I let go in the China shop ;)

im sure he's not bragging to others about your support  either :laugh:

When your daughter is forced to share a shower and compete in swimming against a girl with a penis the entire Trump movement makes sense.

I do agree that the entire QAnon and Pride Boys makes the movement look like wack jobs.

Limiting immigration, improving our global position in the economy over China, strengthening the stock market, getting out of endless wars, and increasing individual freedoms against government regulation are all good things.

Attempting to kidnap governors or burning down capitals, calling the pandemic a hoax, the entire boneheaded QAnon canon being legitimized, and marching down the street with lit torches chanting “Jews will not replace us” are the types of actions that sullied the movement.

2 mins ago, fishhappy said:

When your daughter is forced to share a shower and compete in swimming against a girl with a penis the entire Trump movement makes sense.

I do agree that the entire QAnon and Pride Boys makes the movement look like wack jobs.

Limiting immigration, improving our global position in the economy over China, strengthening the stock market, getting out of endless wars, and increasing individual freedoms against government regulation are all good things.

Attempting to kidnap governors or burning down capitals, calling the pandemic a hoax, the entire boneheaded QAnon canon being legitimized, and marching down the street with lit torches chanting “Jews will not replace us” are the types of actions that sullied the movement.

You hit the nail on the head, show astute insight with your 2nd, 3rd and 4th paragraphs. 

2 mins ago, fishhappy said:

Attempting to kidnap governors or burning down capitals,

Those were commies.

5ff0f4dbef7f5_Screenshot2021-01-02173345.png.a1d9aee1474f49a5c1c19fbf2c54619f.png

3 mins ago, fishhappy said:

calling the pandemic a hoax

It is a hoax. The hoax is the unnecessary lockdowns and mail in voting to scare the bejeezus out of the less intelligent into allowing theft of the election. 99.7% survival rate.

5 mins ago, fishhappy said:

the entire boneheaded QAnon canon being legitimized

Who legitimized it? The fake news did in their attempt to ridicule people critical of the deep state attempts to bring down the president.

7 mins ago, fishhappy said:

and marching down the street with lit torches chanting “Jews will not replace us” are the types of actions that sullied the movement.

On what planet were those guys part of the Trump movement?

The fake news is lying to you to great effect.