The real reason the Dems won GA

Rate this topic

codfish

21 mins ago, jkrock said:

Did you vote for Joe Biden?

I Did . 

6 mins ago, koalaslim said:

Loeffler is a CRIMINAL and deserves to be in prison for what she did.  I would have voted for a steaming pile if dog **** if that were my other choice.  

I met both candidates at the senate debates.  Warnock came up and talked with every one of us, bumped elbows, said hello.  Loeffler walked in like in and ignored every single person except her handler.  That is enough to show how each approaches the position of senator.  Loeffler was in it for her own gain.

Birds of a feather flock together. 

5 mins ago, HOCKEYDAD said:

Doesn't matter what they say. They could say they were going to kill your first born child but the Lemmings would vote for them anyway. The more people that flee from Dem run cities and states, the more the voter base will change. Kids are being indoctrinated in schools to think they are entitled to everything and don't have to work for it.  My Nephew and his Wife are flight attendants. They were big Bernie supporters. They are being paid one week a month to keep up with their insurance. They had the option to work or not work. They chose to not work. They get a week's pay per month for nothing, unemployment and stimulus checks. Free stuff all around.I think it will be decades before we have another Republican majority and President. Luckily I am in the twilight of my existence on this earth. I feel sorry for the younger people who will have to see this. 

Don’t worry.  We are here to clean up your mess old man.

7 mins ago, HOCKEYDAD said:

Doesn't matter what they say. They could say they were going to kill your first born child but the Lemmings would vote for them anyway. The more people that flee from Dem run cities and states, the more the voter base will change. Kids are being indoctrinated in schools to think they are entitled to everything and don't have to work for it.  My Nephew and his Wife are flight attendants. They were big Bernie supporters. They are being paid one week a month to keep up with their insurance. They had the option to work or not work. They chose to not work. They get a week's pay per month for nothing, unemployment and stimulus checks. Free stuff all around.I think it will be decades before we have another Republican majority and President. Luckily I am in the twilight of my existence on this earth. I feel sorry for the younger people who will have to see this. 

Well said. 

36 mins ago, Livefreeordie said:

Yeah, but the Presidency, House, and now the Senate.....whoa! That's a landslide in national politics. Really shows what the country thought about trump.

Republicans didn't lose the House, they actually flipped many seats that were supposed to go blue and reduced the Dem majority ... 

59 mins ago, Cpalms said:

You are pointing fingers yet in a very red state the GOP... 

that's just it... the GA electoral map looks a lot like PA, a sea of red with 4 or 5 small islands of blue where the densely populated urban Dem areas are... 20% of the state now speaks for the other 80%...

4 mins ago, jettyjockey18 said:

that's just it... the GA electoral map looks a lot like PA, a sea of red with 4 or 5 small islands of blue where the densely populated urban Dem areas are... 20% of the state now speaks for the other 80%...

Are we talking about acreage or people...because the votes were 50/50.

I's bet that 20% of the state you mention makes up 80% of the tax base and college diplomas in the state.

33 mins ago, jettyjockey18 said:

Land doesn't vote, people vote and the people have spoken.  Deal with it

1 hour ago, Cpalms said:

Right, a FORMERLY very red state.  A red state that Trump turned purple.

1 hour ago, Cpalms said:

Pull up that chart from 5 years ago.....Buh buh but......

Cherry pick the data much?

lol, that data is from 2014.  man, you can't get anything right can you?

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

1 hour ago, koalaslim said:

Loeffler is a CRIMINAL and deserves to be in prison for what she did.  I would have voted for a steaming pile if dog **** if that were my other choice.  

You'd vote for a steaming pile of **** regardless as long as it had a "D" after it's name on the ballot.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.