codfish

The real reason the Dems won GA

Rate this topic

106 posts in this topic

Two very flawed candidates and Trump being Trump.  Not complicated.

perhaps it’s time for the deplorables to examine what the leader of their party did to cause this blue tidal wave. 

Or maybe deplorables just like to lose? Because they sure do a lot of losing.

5 mins ago, jkrock said:

I thought it was the $2000 checks you freestuffers were denied?

Just giving money whether it be $600 or 2,000 is a mistake, Mark Cuban tried to explain this to Trump.

Just now, codfish said:

Just giving money whether it be $600 or 2,000 is a mistake, Mark Cuban tried to explain this to Trump.

Remember, Joe promised that $2000 if voters gave him those two Georgia Senate seats.

1 min ago, codfish said:

The pundits say that’s why the Dems won Georgia.  Trump didn’t get the $2k checks cut to the voters.  You Dems sell out cheap

Posted (edited) · Report post

7 mins ago, Cpalms said:

Two very flawed candidates

A commie and a blatant ray-sis is ridiculous as well. What a combo from one state! R or D losers all around and the citizen will pay for there stay in DC. What a joke the dems and 98% of repubs have made this country to be. 

Edited by Nite_Bite_00

7 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

A commie and a blatant ray-sis is ridiculous as well. What a combo from one state! R or D losers all around and the citizen will pay for there stay in DC. What a joke the dems and 98% of repubs have made this country to be. 

Let the tears flow my friend.  Crying is part of the healing process. 

Just now, Cpalms said:

Brats like you cry, I just fight back. 

2 mins ago, Cpalms said:

Also, two more losers like ebony and ivory going to DC. I guess you and your ilk vote for the worst of the worst. Stupid voters equals problems for all. Great win, you really stuck it to us. 

4 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Also, two more losers like ebony and ivory going to DC. I guess you and your ilk vote for the worst of the worst. Stupid voters equals problems for all. Great win, you really stuck it to us. 

Your tears provide me calm. Thank you. 

"The real reason the Dems won GA" [?]

Changing demographics.   The stats guy (Kornaki?) was displaying the trends over the past few elections.  There have also been some good articles discussing the trend.  

People voted.  A lot of people voted.   Many people were tired of Individual 1 and the GOP.  The get out the vote effort was phenomenal.  

1 min ago, KnewBee said:

"The real reason the Dems won GA" [?]

Changing demographics.   The stats guy (Kornaki?) was displaying the trends over the past few elections.  There have also been some good articles discussing the trend.  

People voted.  A lot of people voted.   Many people were tired of Individual 1 and the GOP.  The get out the vote effort was phenomenal.  

Marketing over policy's. Good grief what a disaster. 

7 mins ago, Nite_Bite_00 said:

Corrupt pedophiles and wife beaters. That's what they like. That's what they support.

DON'T LET THEM TELL YOU OTHERWISE! That is exactly what they are supporting. Everything that is the opposite of the good, the true and the beautiful.