7nBait

Random Image Thread 2021

Rate this topic

224 posts in this topic

Nothing like a sunrise red!

.... especially when conditions are right so you can see the fish swimming in a swell before it breaks. 

That sight is permanently burnt in my brain. 

Edited by Catskill John

Ditto that and then you hope when the wave breaks and your fish tumbles down it is still there.

Starting to get anxieties about Hurricane Sam.  Even hundreds of miles it will put swells on AI and shut it down.  I also assume the govenment will be open.  Wished I had taken off next week.

Edited by Critter Gitter

8 hours ago, Critter Gitter said:

Ditto that and then you hope when the wave breaks and your fish tumbles down it is still there.

Starting to get anxieties about Hurricane Sam.  Even hundreds of miles it will put swells on AI and shut it down.  I also assume the govenment will be open.  Wished I had taken off next week.

Same for me. Don't know which is the bigger threat, Sam or government. 

Edit: when I say I don't know which is the bigger threat I'm only talking about my ability to fish next week, nothing more.

Edited by Esoxhunter

18 hours ago, Critter Gitter said:

That makes 2 of us, I have the 5th thru the 14th off work may look into moving it up a week lol

Washing machine yesterday morning. 12s were a joke. Walked the beach following rolling 14s for a couple hours before I gave up. Still enjoyed the sunrise though.

20211009_065317.jpg

20211009_073153.jpg

6 mins ago, AI GUY said:

Washing machine yesterday morning. 12s were a joke. Walked the beach following rolling 14s for a couple hours before I gave up. Still enjoyed the sunrise though.

20211009_065317.jpg

20211009_073153.jpg

Was beauty sunrise.  Is the weather cutting up the bar?

21 mins ago, Catskill John said:

Fishing rolling 14’s for a couple hours = dues paid for a BIG fish in the future ;) 

Conditions reminded me of the first red I ever caught. Couldn't give up without an honest try.

Great pictures Marcus!  It was awesome to hang out for a few days.  I had a great time on the beach.

Short report.  Fished a few days last week.  Got a couple big ones, a few smaller ones, and a ton of even smaller ones.  I ate a LOT of fish and it was all tremendous.  It was also great to see lots of folks I haven't seen in a long time :wave:.  I love ya'll and I've missed ya.