7nBait

Random Image Thread 2021

Rate this topic

224 posts in this topic

On 5/27/2021 at 0:01 PM, Critter Gitter said:

Love is in the air.  She had me at "Hello".

Since my first Cicada experience in 1970 (used for Bass bait at Lake Frank) I can remember the event every 17 yrs.  What a fascinating critter.  How in the world does their internal clock know when 17 yrs. is up.

Cicada love.png

Love the sounds... my recent cicada experience.... a few days before they emerged here I saw an online news report last week of people calling 911 to report car and home alarms going off when it turned out they were all the cicada sounds, and I thought ‘how stupid can people be?’. Two days later I heard our landscapers outside using weedwackers and I thought it was unusual because it went on for so long. Kinda annoying. Later I went outside and quickly realized that the landscapers had not been there and what I had been hearing was, of course,...the cicadas. At least I did not call 911 to report the noisy landscapers. Good thing they can only make me feel stupid every 17 years.

More so you and Dave.. Swenson I think resembles Troy Aikman. I never told him that but I guess he'll know now. For best dressed on the beach... Allen, Steve Z and Poppy.

Steve I don't remember that selfie. You must have been feeding me Martini's mid afternoon.

Thanks Uncle!!

Edited by 7nBait

13 hours ago, 7nBait said:

Swenson I think resembles Troy Aikman. I never told him that but I guess he'll know now.

:huh: :shrug::eek: :laugh::laugh:

I think he is more like Brady, the GOAT..... 

21 hours ago, 7nBait said:

More so you and Dave.. Swenson I think resembles Troy Aikman. I never told him that but I guess he'll know now. For best dressed on the beach... Allen, Steve Z and Poppy.

Steve I don't remember that selfie. You must have been feeding me Martini's mid afternoon.

Thanks Uncle!!

Poppy / Rumble fish?    Haven't seen him since Bills striper contest ended years ago.