Popasilov

Caumstate state park fishing permit

Rate this topic

64 posts in this topic

54 mins ago, dc1874 said:

Still waiting for mine in mail. Got the confirmation everything went through ok. Got the NYS permit delivered few days ago

When did you get the email if I may ask?  Like poppers I got the confirm email on Monday but nada since then. 

58 mins ago, FlukUlele said:

When did you get the email if I may ask?  Like poppers I got the confirm email on Monday but nada since then. 

As soon as you submit the application you should get a email that says this." Thank you for completing the 2021 Annual Caumsett Fisherman’s Parking Lot Access Permit. No further steps are needed."..

Just now, dc1874 said:

As soon as you submit the application you should get a email that says this." Thank you for completing the 2021 Annual Caumsett Fisherman’s Parking Lot Access Permit. No further steps are needed."..

I got it  immediately  after submitting the form

Only received an email confirmation for completing the application. No other emails about the caumsett permit being mailed or a credit card charge from NY State Parks. Haven't heard of them being mailed out as of yet.

1 hour ago, dc1874 said:

I got it  immediately  after submitting the form

Hi Dave,

Sine you have to pass by me on your way over there, I catch a ride with you.

:point:

I got that email also right after submitting. For the other permits I bought there was a mail earlier this week stating the process was complete and the permits were being mailed.  I thought you were referring to something like that.  

25 mins ago, Popasilov said:

Hi Dave,

Sine you have to pass by me on your way over there, I catch a ride with you.

:point:

Absolutely !!! Your always welcome to  come on out with me!! I will definitely give you a heads up ..Or just take my truck and permit LOL.. 2001 Yukon XL classic!!

1 hour ago, dc1874 said:

Absolutely !!! Your always welcome to  come on out with me!! I will definitely give you a heads up ..Or just take my truck and permit LOL.. 2001 Yukon XL classic!!

Thank you

Very nice gesture, but I was just kidding.

:theman: