At this time of year I'm usually busy getting ready for the winter flea markets/tackle shows.  Obviously that's not gonna happen so I've decided to have our own here on SOL.  

Here's how it'll work.  

I'll post small groups of items all of which I make or sell.  These will cover the whole range of what I have to offer including some items I've never put on SOL.  

Each lot will be numbered and have a short description to go along with the picture.

The numbering will not be sequential.  

As each lot is claimed by an "I'll take it" it will be removed and will be replaced by something else.  

If the picture and post is gone, so is the lot.

I'll limit the total posted at any one time to between 12 to 18 lots so it doesn't get confusing or overwhelming.

All prices include shipping.  What you see as the price is the total.  No further shipping charges.

After claiming a lot I'll send you a PM with necessary details to complete the deal.

Payment can be done by PayPal, check, money order or credit card.  In the case of credit cards I'd suggest it be done over the phone.  I don't want your card information in my computer because I can't guarantee security.

If there's anything in particular you'd like to see let me know.  No guarantees but maybe I can make it happen.

I'd suggest checking back often as things will change.

This will run until about the middle of March 2021 or I run out of things to post which is unlikely.

So lets get started.

#15. PB Teasers

fullsizeoutput_101f.jpeg.327ea29733895e2a7691d4f3d55d6ce8.jpeg.92ed7bce53b0a2e83b721b2a257dc923.jpeg

Another PB Teaser set green over whitecolor combination.  Green top and white is on both the deer hair tail and the head.  Sizes are 1/2 oz, 3/4 oz and 1 oz.

Price is $12.00 with the shipping.

#43 Bullet Heads for tying.

fullsizeoutput_1182.jpeg.973c4d298f856e339afdfe0ee392f5ee.jpeg

At this time of year a lot of guys like to tinker with their tackle and even make a few bucktails themselves.  One roadblock to that is the expense and mess in actually pouring the heads.  Here's a possible solution, a lot of 7 Forward Balanced Bullet Heads with tying collars for bucktail.   All in this collection have short shank hooks. There are 2 ea 2 oz, 2 ea 1 1/2 oz and 3 ea 1 oz.  All the flash has been cleaned off so they are ready for paint right out of the package.  Hooks are Mustad #34185, 2x strong, plated and forged for saltwater use.  These are the exact same heads I use for making bucktails.

Price is 12.00 including shipping.

#17  PB Teasers again

fullsizeoutput_101c.jpeg.dc5c42a61deb3b9910b79bb0022a3815.jpeg

Another PB Teaser set in a Rainfish or Bay Anchovy color combination.  Blue top and pink bottom is on both the deer hair tail and the head.  Sizes are 1/2 oz, 3/4 oz and 1 oz.  Good quality Mustad hooks, heat cured powder coat and epoxy coated deer hair dressing wraps help make a good lure.

Price is $12.00 with the shipping.

#18. For Kayak Guys

fullsizeoutput_116c.jpeg.ed7020a9e905f86dbdd30186f583f411.jpeg

Yeah, I know, odd name but ya gotta call'em something.  When I first saw the mold for these it struck me that they would be a good choice for guys in kayaks because of the balance point.  They feature all the usual stuff about the hooks, paint and dressing.  In addition they have a molded in barb for holding soft plastic tails.  This particular lot has plastic on the 2 larger sizes only.  A total of 4 in this lot includes one each of 1/2 oz, 3/4 oz, 1 oz and

1 1/2 oz.

Price with shipping is $14.00

#56. Swimbait Heads with Paddletail Shads

fullsizeoutput_118f.jpeg.5ac3b535d304c446eff1f0c73b9fd24c.jpeg

This set is 4 heads with tails as shown.  There's 1 each of 1/2 oz, 3/4 oz, 1 oz and 1 1/2 oz.  All the good methods and materials went into making these. Forged and plated, 2x strong Mustad hooks, heat cured powder coat and extra glued eyes are all standard.  Great surf lures for fluke, stripers, weakfish, redfish, etc.

Price, including shipping, is $12.50

#31. Extra long PB Teasers

fullsizeoutput_102e.jpeg.291070b72418ab84b2057b2571de44af.jpeg.156bdb0b2b0af8378767f522e93a537f.jpeg

This last set is unusual in that it's the only one of this bunch that's not tied with deer hair.  Because the design calls for unusually long hair it's tied with Fishair, a very fine imitation.  The "Blurple" color combination is ideally suited for this material.  Being an eel imitation it requires longer strands.  Sizes are 1/2 oz, 3/4 oz and 1 oz.  

Including the shipping the price is 15.00

#70 * 8" Twister Tail Grubs.

fullsizeoutput_11a1.jpeg.1a852a073290f64809e14c1d0d5d37fa.jpeg

Looking for a big trailer for your jig heads or bucktails?  Here it is!  8" "twister tail" grubs in a variety of colors.  What you see is what I've got color wise.  This is for 8 grubs, your choice of colors.  The only stipulation is that you can't have more than 2 of the white or pink.  Repeat.  8 grubs from the colors shown and not more than 2 of the white and pink.  

Price (for 8 grubs) is $10.00

# 55 Swimbait Heads with Paddle Tail grubs.

fullsizeoutput_1199.jpeg.f017721d1aa5b7b8f13f9d1e851b8ff0.jpeg

This set is 4 heads with tails as shown.  There's 1 each of 1/2 oz, 3/4 oz, 1 oz and 1 1/2 oz.  All the good methods and materials went into making these. Forged and plated, 2x strong Mustad hooks, heat cured powder coat and extra glued eyes are all standard.  Great surf lures for fluke, stripers, weakfish, redfish, etc.

Price, including shipping, is $12.50

#13. For Kayak Guys.

fullsizeoutput_1169.jpeg.4e70d0d8183810b002056becec293cd1.jpeg

Yeah, I know, dumb name but that's where they get used best, from kayaks.  This set of 4 are all 1 1/2 oz.  Forged and plated, 2x strong Mustad hooks, heat cured powder coat, epoxy coated wraps and deer hair were all used to make these.  In addition they have a swirl tail grub.  There's a molded in barb for holding soft plastic.  Great all around lures for surf, inlet or bay.  

Price is $16.00 with the shipping.

#14. For Kayak Guys

fullsizeoutput_116a.jpeg

Yeah, I know, dumb name but that's where they get used best, from kayaks.  This set of 4 are all 1 1/2 oz.  Forged and plated, 2x strong Mustad hooks, heat cured powder coat, epoxy coated wraps and deer hair were all used to make these.  In addition they have a swirl tail grub.  There's a molded in barb for holding soft plastic.  Great all around lures for surf, inlet or bay.  

#16. For Kayak Guys

fullsizeoutput_116b.jpeg

Edited by Dan Tinman
-