Birdsnester

Dogs, our best friends. Let’s see em!

Rate this topic

302 posts in this topic

3 mins ago, fmtuna said:

I do not know if you remeber her from when I posted her first puppy pic a month ago but she has literally doubled in size and is nowhere near matching up with these big, muddy polar bear paws yet..... Charlette loves her days when we take her to the farm...

IMG_2759.jpeg

Wow..........one breed where the grooming is W O R K..........Hope she's coming along Ed !!

2 hours ago, yogiiiboy said:

Wow..........one breed where the grooming is W O R K..........Hope she's coming along Ed !!

I brush her every day and She has changed my life for the better... all I want to do is roll around on the floor and wrestle with her... can't wait to get her on the boat, she already loves the beach.

53 mins ago, fmtuna said:

I brush her every day and She has changed my life for the better... all I want to do is roll around on the floor and wrestle with her... can't wait to get her on the boat, she already loves the beach.

She’s super cool.  You have your work cut out for you keeping that coat groomed.  

35 mins ago, Bob S. said:

Our puppy Maia I posted here at 11 weeks and now at 15 weeks...had to order a larger pen

thumbnail.jpe

thumbnail (78).jpe

Those paws are like catchers mits!  

Ginger, small but tuff dachshund swims in the ocean and when I take her to the Salmon River NY. fishing she gets out on a rock and helps me spot salmon. Problem is when they swim behind her she chases them and can't swim in the current, I need to get salmon net and go get her. She also loves coconuts'

IMG_4586.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

4 hours ago, fishless said:

We rescued Dempsey 15 days ago.  As loveable as any dog I ever met.  As mischievous as any dog I ever met. Lol

Resized_20210419_082357(1).jpeg

Gotta love rescues.  Good for you adopting Dempsey...

9 hours ago, Mack26 said:

Our sweet girl Sadie, 16 1/2 and still hangin on...

92613B4F-B575-4BFB-8165-21744647442A.jpeg

The seniors are awesome.  My Molly lived until she was 17 1/2.  They just get sweeter with age.  Great pic Mack!

16 hours ago, Bob S. said:

Our puppy Maia I posted here at 11 weeks and now at 15 weeks...had to order a larger pen

thumbnail.jpe

thumbnail (78).jpe

Looks like you and me are in the same "big paw" boat....  my Great Pyr just turned 16 weeks...

our chihuahua mix loves to sleep under blankets... usually completely, but here shown peeking out

Zosyn-sleeping.jpg

Edited by robtf

3 hours ago, Birdsnester said:

The seniors are awesome.  My Molly lived until she was 17 1/2.  They just get sweeter with age.  Great pic Mack!

Thanks! She’s really starting to have some issues, but continues to surprise us with bouts of spunkiness. Shes just a sweetheart abd i dread the day comes when we lose her.

4 hours ago, fmtuna said:

Looks like you and me are in the same "big paw" boat....  my Great Pyr just turned 16 weeks...

How big will he/she get...Maia's mom was 80 lbs. hope she stays around that weight bc our other berner is 90 lbs. and she is a moose...