Breezy Point Permit

Rate this topic

NMurray

Unfortunately it doesn't seem like there will be new passes available for a while. 

This was from Gateway Alliance:

The 4x4 permits will NOT go on sale on February 1st like normal. The 2020 ORV permits will be extended/honored until they decide on a safe date to issue new ones. It’ll be a few months...the NPS will announce when they go on sale on their Facebook page.

The regular fishing permits are on sale online now at pay.gov

But yes on jack board.

Need a full size spare. if they end up inspecting donut will not pass.  I'm glad I got the full size spare - extra confidence when I really need to air down.  The road back is only going to get worse and I've seen several flats there.

Any bucket is fine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got my ticket appointment and pulling together the last few pieces I need to pass the inspection. A couple of questions

The following items are required to be in your vehicle during the inspection: 7-foot (minimum) fishing pole; reel and tackle; shovel; tow chain or rope; jack; jack support board; tire pressure gauge; appropriate spare tire; trash container; portable toilet. Please display these items in the back of your truck so that each item can be easily observed.

For the jack support board, is a 3' piece of 2x6 acceptable?

For the portable toilet, is a 5 gallon bucket acceptable?

13 mins ago, NMurray said:

I've got my ticket appointment and pulling together the last few pieces I need to pass the inspection. A couple of questions

The following items are required to be in your vehicle during the inspection: 7-foot (minimum) fishing pole; reel and tackle; shovel; tow chain or rope; jack; jack support board; tire pressure gauge; appropriate spare tire; trash container; portable toilet. Please display these items in the back of your truck so that each item can be easily observed.

For the jack support board, is a 3' piece of 2x6 acceptable?

For the portable toilet, is a 5 gallon bucket acceptable?

You good on the toilet. A bit too narrow on the jack board. My jack board is a cutting board size of 2x12 with a simple rope handle. I gave one away to someone who got stuck.