Bptblues

VS knobs

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

I was wondering if I can replace my VXS150 round nob for a VXB150 oval nob? If so would be interested in buying a black nob.thanks for any help... BPT

42 mins ago, ged said:

Yes, direct replacement. 

Thanks ged, wouldn't know where I could pick a new one up at by chance. 

44 mins ago, ged said:

Yes, direct replacement. 

Apologies also GED you wouldn't know the reason's behind the round on the vsx and oval on the vxb by chance. Thanks for any info.

49 mins ago, Bptblues said:

Apologies also GED you wouldn't know the reason's behind the round on the vsx and oval on the vxb by chance. Thanks for any info.

4 hours ago, Bptblues said:

I was wondering if I can replace my VXS150 round nob for a VXB150 oval nob? If so would be interested in buying a black nob.thanks for any help... BPT

I don’t know if you have tried the oval knob for any length of time but I didn’t find it that great.  I personally hate the regular round VS but don’t really love the oval one either.  The best is the light bulb shaped power knob which is on,y slightly more than than the oval knob.  Good luck

20 mins ago, HKJonathan said:

I don’t know if you have tried the oval knob for any length of time but I didn’t find it that great.  I personally hate the regular round VS but don’t really love the oval one either.  The best is the light bulb shaped power knob which is on,y slightly more than than the oval knob.  Good luck

High HK,I haven't tried the oval knob yet, but just think the big power knob is over kill on such a small reel wish they had another option available. Thanks for your input buddy 

2 mins ago, Bptblues said:

High HK,I haven't tried the oval knob yet, but just think the big power knob is over kill on such a small reel wish they had another option available. Thanks for your input buddy 

The power knob for the 150 is much smaller that the one for the 200/250. You should check it out ‘in the flesh’. Good luck 

13 mins ago, HKJonathan said:

The power knob for the 150 is much smaller that the one for the 200/250. You should check it out ‘in the flesh’. Good luck 

Okay sounds good, I will have to do that before I buy the vsb knob. Thanks

30 mins ago, Blank Disc said:

I like the oval knob more than the power knob. Can't slip with the oval knob. 

Thank you for your input, tried my buddies today he has the power knob I still would like to try the oval knob before I decide.