crazybellringer

2021 Bike Thread - 7 numbers 2020 Champ

Rate this topic

541 posts in this topic

this will be the official 2021 bike thread. 7 numbers  ( CnR ) is the official 2020 undisputed Sol cycling champ of 2020. Tomorrow your odometer starts at zero. here is your chance to wear the belt in 2021.  As tradition dictates I will decide the winner every year.  Post your goals, dreams and let the bitching commence.  If you post a 2021 goal based on stats add your 2020 stats in.  All biking questions are welcomed. 

4 mins ago, crazybellringer said:

this will be the official 2021 bike thread. 7 numbers  ( CnR ) is the official 2020 undisputed Sol cycling champ of 2020. Tomorrow your odometer starts at zero. here is your chance to wear the belt in 2021.  As tradition dictates I will decide the winner every year.  Post your goals, dreams and let the bitching commence.  If you post a 2021 goal based on stats add your 2020 stats in.  All biking questions are welcomed. 

I'm pretty sure I surpassed CnR in total miles. I think he posted something like just under 4200. I'll be going out this afternoon and will probably add another 17-18 miles pushing me over 4400 for the year. It ain't over until the fat cornbread bikes. :witty:

21 mins ago, slicedcornbread said:

I'm pretty sure I surpassed CnR in total miles. I think he posted something like just under 4200. I'll be going out this afternoon and will probably add another 17-18 miles pushing me over 4400 for the year. It ain't over until the fat cornbread bikes. :witty:

Life ain't all about miles the champ is the champ. Good luck next year.