Sandflee

Cool Dog Names

Rate this topic

132 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2020 at 11:13 AM, phishallways said:

Jaco was such a tragedy. What a player

Yeah, saw him once. He wouldn't play until everyone shut up, just glared at the crowd. :laugh: 

22 hours ago, rockyoutdoors said:

Cool Dog Names????

Frigidaire

Igloo

Yeti

I could go on and on for hours, but I will stop here. 

My grandmom had a frigidaire fridge. It was always, get the milk out of the frigidaire, get the soda out of the frigidaire. lol I miss her still. 

20 hours ago, Finster said:

my niece named her chocolate lab Milton, after Milton Hershey 

My sister's dog is named Hershey. 

Cocker named Bosko, my mom named him, yup that's racist. I did an inspection for a lady in her 80's, she had a pic of her when she was six with a black Cocker. She said it was named Sambo now that's racist. People my parents rented from when they came to Norfolk in the 40's had two black cats, Amos and Andy!

boscoepond2.jpg

R.jpg

Edited by boskonov

We've had a long string of rescue Dachshunds. The first one was Cocoa, a chocolate short hair mini dachshund. She was an "Alpha" and DH was her favorite human. She loved to hunt and would bring us moles, voles, mice and baby bunnies (oh, my) for our approval. She went "eye to eye" with a rather large garden snake that was up in "attack" mode. Cocoa never blinked and she got him on her first strike. She would go down a ground hog hole without hesitation and it would drive DH nuts until she came back out. Her nicknames included Brown Dog, Beans and Pinhead. She left us many years ago; but her legacy remains. Today, we have dachshunds Bella and Sam, our 9th & 10th rescues. 

8 hours ago, boskonov said:

Cocker named Bosko, my mom named him, yup that's racist. I did an inspection for a lady in her 80's, she had a pic of her when she was six with a black Cocker. She said it was named Sambo now that's racist. People my parents rented from when they came to Norfolk in the 40's had two black cats, Amos and Andy!

boscoepond2.jpg

R.jpg

One of our daughters had a black rabbit named Niggie.