Cool Dog Names

Rate this topic

Sandflee

Friend had a Great Dane named Tarkus after Emerson, Lake & Palmer album. That name fit him well. My niece has a dog named Bronx, a name I always thought was cool. She's is a Yankee fan. I've been wanting to get a Jack Russel and name him Radar. Photo is not of Tarkus but looks a lot like him.

Tarkus.jpg

Emerson,_Lake_&_Palmer_-_Tarkus_(1971)_front_cover.jpg

Edited by bentstick

17 hours ago, Sandflee said:

neighbor is walking his dog Big basset hound named Fred :laugh: got me thinking thats an odd name for a dog, have known some pretty cool and fitting names for dogs over the years though what ya got?

Rebel (My own dog a rescue from down south)

Scout (buddies Beagle)

Reinhardt (Old neighbors German Shepherd)

Zacka is my current dog.

Kelpie x Doberman 

Similar

images (88).jpeg

Bojangles was my 1st dog

Edited by MickAff

I almost adopted a JRT named Turbo.  He was aptly named.  

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black

Anyones dog watch TV? Rebel watches TV intently so he can flip out when he sees a dog or cat, he recognizes cat commercial songs and comes out for another room and waits for the cat then flips out on it

I Sh*t you not he flips out on Cartoon dogs too   LOL

If you try to change it, you will ruin it. Try to hold it, and you will lose it.

Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Just now, Stryper Snyper said:

Had a female bagel we hunted over. The girls named her Tutu.  Sounded rediculous walking around the rabbit fields.  Bunch of grown ass men with guns and brush pants calling for Tutu.

A hunting bagel, who knew??!!

You know it must be a penguin bound down if you hear that terrible screaming and there ain't no other birds around. 

48 mins ago, Sandflee said:

Anyones dog watch TV? Rebel watches TV intently so he can flip out when he sees a dog or cat, he recognizes cat commercial songs and comes out for another room and waits for the cat then flips out on it

I Sh*t you not he flips out on Cartoon dogs too   LOL

Modern tv technology refresh rates.  Dogs used to see still images flipping through at 60hz.  Now they see fluid motion at 120hz.   My dog will watch for a bit if he hears a dog. 

"I have ... put a lump of ice into an equal quantity of water ...  if a little sea salt be added to the water we shall produce a fluid sensibly colder than the ice was in the beginning, which has appeared a curious and puzzling thing to those unacquainted with the general fact."- Joseph Black