Fishing shows this year ?

Rate this topic

DeepBlue

Iv quietly frequented a few shows in the past and always enjoy the tackle, deals and overall buzz for the upcoming season.  Picking old stock equipment and seeing what's new...all that cool fishing show stuff even the most reclusive can appreciate.  With that said it's been a while now and I'm wondering what the scene will be like after the new year......

Was at a shop today and noticed a table with more than a few bins of stuff I'd otherwise see at a sale or show and it reminded me of good things lost after covid hit.  

Edited by DeepBlue85

It is always nice to attend any of those winter show but THE mother of all is Ward Melville.

Hoping that Corona will be somehow down so the show will go on.

Bad day fishing is still much better than good day work.

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

1 hour ago, reelfire said:

One of the things I missed most moving to Florida was there are absolutely no shows here . 

You can always come back to lovely Cuomo York

:point:

"Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.
                                                                                     - Henry Ford-

47 mins ago, hobobob said:

I think it will work if the organizer could find a nice big parking lot somewhere like a local state park.

Only if it's not windy, raining or snowing.

- Henry Ford-

22 mins ago, flyfshr60 said:

They could throw up a couple of tents and we would be in business. 

Is it me or

What is the purpose of tent if it is closed?

Same as being in the building

Better ventilation?

Lets keep all windows and doors open

- Henry Ford-

6 mins ago, Popasilov said:

Only if it's not windy, raining or snowing.

I think the same outdoor dining tents can be utilized in the event of inclement weather.....if its planned accordingly by people who know the process better than I'm able to comment on then I'm sure it can easily be done.

As far as the safety of outdoor tent units....if their alowing it I'm not questioning it...though I see your point.

Edited by DeepBlue85

11 hours ago, Popasilov said:

Is it me or

What is the purpose of tent if it is closed?

Same as being in the building

Better ventilation?

Lets keep all windows and doors open

I agree, i don't think a tent with closed sides is any different than inside.

I was thinking just overhead with open sides.  

Plus,  if you used the field you could spread it out a lot more.