guitaristgene

Siesta Key & south

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Need some basic intel about shore fishing/wading and close to shore kayak fishing from South Sarasota/Siesta Kay and points south all the way down to Naples. I've fishing a lot Florida (Keys) for many years but the month of March will be the first time I've explored that area. I'm hoping to find spots for inshore kayak fishing and also wade fishing opportunities. Not expecting deep dark secrets but I don't want to waste a lot of time. I'm not a trophy hunter, almost all fish will be released and I use light/medium action spinning gear. If you would like to respond via messaging that's fine too. NOT into soaking baits off bridges. Also, if anyone reading this is going to be in that area 3/21 and would like to split a charter or perhaps split a boat rental, or better yet, live somewhere near there and would like a fishing partner who's experienced, well behaved and ready to cover fuel costs, that would even better! thanks

Gene tried to send private message I guess you don’t have enough time on here yet. Call me or text Tom ********. I’ve got info for you I live in Englewood it’s right in the middle of your area of interest 

Edited by TimS
phone number removed