VACCINE: IF \ THEN = LOGIC

Rate this topic

ErikT

6 mins ago, ErikT said:

Agreed, and that’s the point of my post. 

Point being, the vaccine isn't going to get people to shut the eff up.  If anything, it's only going to add to the pearl clutching and judgemental crap.

Why are you so selfish, go get the vaccine!  Lives are at stake and we are all in this together!!!!!

#otterlivesmatter

1 min ago, Kings over Queens said:

Do you know the person who transmitted it knew he had it, or wasn't wearing PPE?   

He had a 'cold' . No big deal he said,, he got it from a party that he and his GF attended. But he wore PPE at work because it was required. After the first day he called out nobody has heard from him. That was 11/22. He's an obese latino age 24.

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

2 mins ago, Brother Brian said:

He had a 'cold' . No big deal he said,, he got it from a party that he and his GF attended. But he wore PPE at work because it was required. After the first day he called out nobody has heard from him. That was 11/22. He's an obese latino age 24.

Why do you hate precise20?

#otterlivesmatter

34 mins ago, Cabo2005 said:

Since your post referred to people not taking the vaccine, i assumed you had the intellect to determine that yourself.

Cabo

I don’t have don’t have numbers for post vaccine obviously, but pre vaccine numbers are available to anyone with internet access. Let me guess, you’re going to opt out of the vaccine right? 

55 mins ago, Kings over Queens said:

Point being, the vaccine isn't going to get people to shut the eff up.  If anything, it's only going to add to the pearl clutching and judgmental crap.

"Why are you so selfish, go get the vaccine!  Lives are at stake and we are all in this together!!!!!"

But why? I want to live my life without ever having any other person have to judge me. I am a quality citizen, I might be an a-hole NY'er from NYC but I promise you one thing, you will never hear me tell you how to live your life. You leave me the F alone and I'll leave you the F alone. I will keep company with people I like and so will you.  That's how it's supposed to be. Live and let live...  So let them yell all they want. 

3 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

If you get vaccinated, then what the hell does it even matter to you?

EXACTLY

These complete jackasses should get the vaccine and that's it...  Sit back on their couches and laugh while the FLUBRO's do not get the vaccine and get sick.  Thankfully, they can't affect the vaccinated people so we no longer have to shut down AMERICA. 

Just now, bridgerat said:

It doesn’t. Read my post above. I think it’s great that some are going to opt out.

Thin the herd. Let evolution do its job.

Pretty poor of you to hope death on those who choose to not take a vaccine.  

Delete from SOL_Users where username like 'wasy','Seal'....

2 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Pretty poor of you to hope death on those who choose to not take a vaccine.  

Lets be realistic here, the death rate for the kung flu is something like .004%of those infected.

====Mako Mike====
Makomania Sportfishing
Pt. Judith, RI

1 hour ago, Kings over Queens said:

Why do you hate precise20?

He's a Tog Pool winner :cool:

"You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end -- which you can never afford to loose -- with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they may be .."

13 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

If you get vaccinated, then what the hell does it even matter to you?

vaccines aren't 100% effective.

you can still have what docs call breakthrough infections.

usually, this means you'll get a milder form of the disease, but depends on your own immune system, the amount of exposure to virus you get, and how long incubation period is for the virus.  when that happens, you're also shedding virus and exposing others to the disease.

vaccines work best when there's herd immunity (from the vaccine, not the disease).

biostatisticians estimate that we can get there if more than 2/3 of the population gets some kind of rice rabies vaccine.

that said, nobody is going to force you to take a vaccine made available under FDA Emergency Use Authorization.

it should be 100% voluntary.

Edited by fishweewee