Good Storm Brewing...Calling rst3

Rate this topic

FoliFish

1 hour ago, mikez2 said:

That's where I'm at. When I was a kid we loved storms like this for making money. In the blizzard of '78 me and my buddy went door to door and shoveled like 3 days straight for weed money. 

Now I never see kids shoveling. I see dads and moms shoveling while teenagers watch YouTube. 

I have a teenager of my own who does a great job for me but he lives with his mom. Getting him over here to shovel isn't easy. At least not in time for me to go to work. Luckily I can walk.

Well tell him you got his weed money if he’ll just come over and shovel.......

54 mins ago, Joe G said:

I just got off the phone with my mayor, Marty Walsh.  He called to inform me that he is declaring a Snow Emergency for the City of Boston.  He said he is expecting 9-13" and gave me a number of helpful hints how to cope with this emergency. 

What a thoughtful guy!   

Mayor Walsh, what a clown. 

3 mins ago, FEW3 said:

They cancelled all school in Plymouth. Even the cohort that has remote. Why?,

The wanted to give the kids the excitement of a snow day. Pretty awesome reason actually. 

I’m really glad they’re still doing snow days. When remote learning started I figured this would be the last generation to know what one was.

I think teachers need them at least as much as the kids, esp now.

55 mins ago, FEW3 said:

They cancelled all school in Plymouth. Even the cohort that has remote. Why?,

The wanted to give the kids the excitement of a snow day. Pretty awesome reason actually. 

Nope not for me.  The fun police are out in force for the district I work for...

47 mins ago, zak-striper said:

The bullseye is moving again

Screenshot_20201216-184803_Chrome.jpg.ca13bb35b18aecdf1f47b1eeccf3194a.jpg

I can't stand snow, but, it was pitiful watching my kids make grass angels in the yard a week or two ago when we got an 1/8" dusting. They still suited up. They haven't seen more than 2 inches in two years.