patarpon120

2021 Goal

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

One of my goals for 2021, was to start a youtube channel for myself. Purpose was more a hobby, not for fame or monetary gains. More to combine my filming, photos, experiences into a movie format that I can share. With that being said, I put together a 'movie' from my last surf fishing trip. You could say its my first try at a youtube video, which is semi-true. At any rate, here it is. Would like feedback to help improve, constructive please.

December Schoolies

Saltwater and surf fishing will not be the primary focus of my videos. Since I live in SE PA, getting to the salt does not happen as often as I would like. Plus, I have a hard time filming/photos while fishing on the sand, plus the issues with saltwater. I believe most of my focus will be on kayak fishing. I do several fresh water kayak bass tournaments. But again, my plan is to do what I love and true to sum it up in video format. Keeping myself organized and finding the time will be my biggest hurdle. But what better time, then another COVID lock-down!

Posted (edited) · Report post

My 2021 goal is moving out of "Dodge" and winters............... looking at houses the next two weeks in 80deg weather

Edited by Jim DE

5 hours ago, Jim DE said:

My 2021 goal is moving out of "Dodge" and winters............... looking at houses the next two weeks in 80deg weather

Think about renting for a year.  Places where it is 80F in the beginning of March may not be for you come summer.  

Slacker, Too late ;) We now have a closing date on a accepted offer in the Villages. Now the real work begins when we get back. It’s been 34 years since we moved and we are going from a 2400 sq ft 4br house with a basement, sunroom, screened in porch, garage and shed to a 1912sqft 3br home with no basement or shed. I see a pod on one side of the driveway and a dumpster on the other side. What isn’t going on the pod is being chucked into the dumpster. 

I have so much stuff to wade through!