The Spirits Thread

Rate this topic

Chunkah

I made a couple batches of Glögg. I only burn it for a few seconds. Caramelizes the yummies in there. It's pretty strong. I drank a bunch Friday and ate a 5mg gummy and my mind apparently was erased lol. I woke up in different jammies than what I had on. I was like...."Heya....babe? Why am I in different clothes???" Wife just rolled her eyes lmao. 

20201214_184327.jpg

20201214_184301.jpg

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

3 mins ago, MitchellNJ said:

Nice. I passed on a bottle of Stagg Jr the other day

Yeah it depends on batch and $$ if I’m a buyer on any bourbon.  Batch 12 Stagg Jr was a great pour.  All of these were MSRP with the exception of the Sazerac 18 which was $250 (and I bit on it to complete the set).  15 years ago I would have to order the set and a couple of bottles of PVW15  because stores didn’t want to sit on the inventory.  Times have changed in the world of brown liquor. 

:rav:

11 mins ago, AtTheBar said:

Yeah it depends on batch and $$ if I’m a buyer on any bourbon.  Batch 12 Stagg Jr was a great pour.  All of these were MSRP with the exception of the Sazerac 18 which was $250 (and I bit on it to complete the set).  15 years ago I would have to order the set and a couple of bottles of PVW15  because stores didn’t want to sit on the inventory.  Times have changed in the world of brown liquor. 

I don't recall the batch. $90. Almost went for it but never had it before.

2 hours ago, Chunkah said:

Didn't find the 18, but found the 15 today. Been looking for this for a while too...

20201218_111828.jpg

Chunkah, if you check below the label on back, there’s a laser etched tiny date (on the glass)  2017 or < and your looking at older spirits.

That’s a delicious sherry bomb either way, enjoy!

I'll ignore your cheap aroma,

and your little-bo-peep diploma,

I'll just put you in a coma,

with some dirty love-