Antagonizer

3 Plug Variety Plug Swap

Rate this topic

130 posts in this topic

Mrscott is up then Kent brings this swap to a close. 

1. Wire for Fire (0)

2. ATDR14(0)

3. H'Islander (0)

4. Antagonizer (0)

5. Punch 63 (1)

6. Mrscott24 (1)

7. Kent I (0) 

I’ll take Punch’s squid which means Kent gets my spook. I feel like the spaz in gym class being picked last. 

Somebody has to be last, and there’s no shame in it. I’ll happily take your spook, and will fish it hard. It won’t take long for a fish to mistake it for something else. Hope this won’t keep you from joining future plug swaps...they’re off season entertainment, not competitions.

10 mins ago, Kent I said:

Somebody has to be last, and there’s no shame in it. I’ll happily take your spook, and will fish it hard. It won’t take long for a fish to mistake it for something else. Hope this won’t keep you from joining future plug swaps...they’re off season entertainment, not competitions.

This was my 5th challenge and the first 3 I came in DFL. There are some talented builders out there so I do not get down.  Motivates me a bit.

That will do it.  I hope you guys all enjoyed the swap.  I gave it a go at a trying something new (pike) and made some fire wood in the process.  Lol.  I’ll be shipping my plugs tomorrow or Thursday. 

Please exchange addresses via PM messages and when you catch with the plugs, post a pic in this thread.  

Thanks everyone! I enjoy seeing everyone else’s work and checking out plugs that are new to me. Thanks Antagonizer for setting this up, maybe I’ll try to organize something over summer

Thanks for organizing this, Antagonizer. Plug swaps are always a hoot, and usually produce some interesting results. Hope you’ll do it again.