Antagonizer

3 Plug Variety Plug Swap

Rate this topic

130 posts in this topic

Let’s kick off 2021 with a Swap !!

As the build season begins I always need an extra push to get going and doing a plug swap helps.  Here is what I’m thinking for this plug swap.  Please chime in on your thoughts.   

Build 3 Saltwater plugs each.  Each plug is a different style. (Ex. 1 Popper  / 1 Danny / 1 Spook) etc.  You pick the 3 styles.  End of the swap I’ll do the random drawing of who goes 1st and so on.  Each builder will receive 3 plugs from this.  Start will be January 1st with an end date of April 30th. 

Are all 3 plugs painted the same way? Or they can all be different ?  

Thoughts ? 

Who’s in ?  

Sounds great. I like the idea of different plugs, and the time frame seems like it’s long enough for me to screw up the finish a couple of times and still finish on time. I’m in.

2 hours ago, seed420 said:

This sounds fun. Would it be 3 different plugs of our pick? Or would it be a set 3 types of plugs and everyone would do the same 3 plug variety. 

3 different plugs - you pick as the builder.  No to everyone does the same 3 styles. 

1 hour ago, Punch63 said:

I'm in, like the idea of three different ( of builders choice ) what ever color they like, that way you

get the personality of the builder.

exactly - each one could be totally unique with the painting style 

10 hours ago, Punch63 said:

How many are you thinking 

How many to participate?  

All you have to do is make 3 plugs.  Random draw at then end and it there are 6 builders to 15.  Each person will get 3 each.   

open to suggestions too.  

Here are the participants. . Building starts on the 1st (4 days away) and ends April 30th.  Please post your progress, questions, and anything else towards this swap.  

Builders

Antagonizer

Kent 1

Seed 420

Eelbasher

Punch 63

Wire for fire 

ATDR14

Edited by Antagonizer

I’m pretty pumped for this . Last few years following these swaps and seeing all the great stuff y’all made was part of inspiration to start making plugs myself .  

Now what’s to make