Watch out! Buyers beware of this user!

Try and contact him, if he does not respond, find out where he lives and send letters to all his neighbors telling them what a bum he is. Then if you can locate his job and family and let them know the same. 

That embarrassment may cure his future fumbling and it will make you feel better.

Dirtbag.

"Thats as big as a fish that size gets" - Russ Wilson
RIP JM

27 mins ago, Aaron Barmmer said:

Bought a plug from this user LAST Monday and have not herd from him since.  Same with anther user.  No response for either of us.  Totally lame!   

917AFDAF-CD65-4F97-A7F6-EE51D1B5F2A0.png

I assume you reported this. Hope you paid with PayPal good luck hope you get your money back.

Could be a lot of things. Only been a little over a week.

Has he been on since? Maybe he has Covid, maybe he’s been busy at work. What if he mailed it and you get it this week? 

Like I said, could be anything. If you really didn’t care about the money or the plug why start this thread that is against the rules of this site?

4 mins ago, quan808 said:

Could be a lot of things. Only been a little over a week.

Has he been on since? Maybe he has Covid, maybe he’s been busy at work. What if he mailed it and you get it this week? 

Like I said, could be anything. If you really didn’t care about the money or the plug why start this thread that is against the rules of this site?

He was logged on 7 hours ago.  I paid for this plug 8 days ago.  Another user bought  a plug from him from the same post and has not heard back from him either.   He has not viewed the messages I sent him about my address after i PayPaled him.  Kick me off this site if you want. I could care less.  This is bad Business and i think it needs to be exposed. 

Let me check my satellite images and i will track down his location. Give me an hour please. 

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

10 hours ago, Aaron Barmmer said:

I’m not a A hole.  I would never make this post if this user was just Logged off this site for a week.  I would just assume that he or she got busy or somthing bad happened to them.  But if this user is going to log on and off and bump there other WTS threads while ignoring the people that sent them $ 8 days ago without a response then We have problems....  

Please contact a moderator when you have an issue rather than dragging someone through the mud.  Everyone has issues and things going on and if it were a month I'd be up in arms like you are, however, it has not.   As stated, the mods here don't get involved unless it has been two week.  I have moved this to the proper forum as well.  * Thanks for your understanding. 

Edited by TimS
removed the seller from your post - he hasn't violated any rules yet

DaveC <0))))))))))))><

• DaveC locked this topic