t_man7

Lordship Lure Co. (Woodbuster)

73 posts in this topic

As many of you know Lordship is one of my favorite builders.  Figured I would start a thread to see some of the lordships you guys have.  To start here are a few of mine straight from the man himself.  Mojo eelskin plug from the YouTube video called “Lordship mojo eelskin jr”.  A hand carve lordship swimmer.  And lastly a uncommon color lordship 1.5oz pencil. (This plug has been pretty good to me recently). All sitting on top of a ZeeBaas box, Ron was manager there for many years.
-Tommy

7D9FD6D7-6FF9-4518-B30F-D0FE33F6AB9E.jpeg

A4E07E47-DAD8-43AD-9A9A-124997222941.jpeg

41F58702-7F3A-4CC8-8473-4B916EA34706.jpeg

Edited by t_man7

Lordship 1 1/4oz needles (Habs clones) they we’re new old stock straight from the workshop.  And a lordship blast 2 1/2oz (another Habs clone, of a night n gale).

D0F66814-A0C5-4333-9E9A-38AF69221E26.jpeg

21 mins ago, Aaron Barmmer said:

Only one I have. Thing has a killer swim with the skin on it.  

E1F1ED3D-0D0A-4B50-B627-7F8AD77690DF.jpeg

It’s too bad eelskin plugs will be pretty much unusable with the circle hook regulation.

3 mins ago, t_man7 said:

It’s too bad eelskin plugs will be pretty much unusable with the circle hook regulation.

Next season when I’m in the surf throwing a skin plug I will be targeting blue fish, sea robins and tuna. Ha ha ha.  

Just now, Aaron Barmmer said:

Next season when I’m in the surf throwing a skin plug I will be targeting blue fish, sea robins and tuna. Ha ha ha.  

:point: 

1 min ago, LeeSHF said:

Tman, are you going to be taking over building lordship now?

Not sure I’ll keep the name, but maybe.  I’ll definitely do some of the LS originals (slim Jim, jr, agitator, etc).

4 mins ago, t_man7 said:

Not sure I’ll keep the name, but maybe.  I’ll definitely do some of the LS originals (slim Jim, jr, agitator, etc).

Awesome. Keep me posted. I heard someone mention that. I’ll definitely fish your stuff.