fishnlaxli

Zeebaas Service Contact

Rate this topic

132 posts in this topic

Has anyone tried to contact them about having a reel or two serviced this year? I had heard that they haven't been responsive, and I've personally sent 4-5 emails and a handful of calls out in the last few months with no response. 

I'm really trying to get my reel and extra spool serviced before next spring, if anyone has any ideas on how I'm open to many solutions. I wanted to send to them because the reel has been sitting out of use for a number of years....

Good News - the contact form worked and I just shipped my reel to them to service today! I will keep everyone posted here if anything changes. Thanks for the form idea - it's the only one I hadn't tried!

Glad you connected with them. Even if it was after several months....  I’m sorry but that’s awful.  
Whats the excuse for not replying to emails & calls for months?  

6 hours ago, jsbergen said:

Glad you connected with them. Even if it was after several months....  I’m sorry but that’s awful.  
Whats the excuse for not replying to emails & calls for months?  

I love these threads when we only get to hear one side of the story.  Maybe they did reply and all the emails went into junk/spam.  Maybe they called and he declined the call because he didn't recognize the number.  Oh yeah, voicemail box is full.  LOL

For every one of these instances there are a hundred positive ones but we rarely here about them.

@fishnlaxli I'm not singling you out and saying you did any of this.  I used this thread as an example of what might happen.  No offense meant.

Edited by FoliFish

None taken, although I obviously looked in my spam folder for an email reply.... Like I said, I got a very quick response via the form - and I will report back with the service experience - which I'm sure will be a positive one. I agree and frankly the fact that you only hear, or typically hear more negative feedback tends to be the case for all businesses. 

I'm always surprised when I hear people can't get in touch w/ZB. I live near the office and stop in and they always have a few people there working on reels and when the phone rings someone always answers it.  Could there be an old tel # out there people are using?

27 mins ago, FoliFish said:

I love these threads when we only get to hear one side of the story.  Maybe they did reply and all the emails went into junk/spam.  Maybe they called and he declined the call because he didn't recognize the number.  Oh yeah, voicemail box is full.  LOL

For every one of these instances there are a hundred positive ones but we rarely here about them.

@fishnlaxli I'm not singling you out and saying you did any of this.  I used this thread as an example of what might happen.  No offense meant.

Yo, pal how about my communication/service  ZB story tho? Nah, I wont bore you with it. This is a reoccurring theme with ZB and its unfortunate.  Also, with regard to your " examples of what might happen".... thats a joke right? Guy was trying to get them for months, im sure hes not declining any return calls or not checking email folders.  and ive never had a full mailbox in my life let alone the fact voicemails are rare in 2020.

P.S. I love my american run small businessess and always give them benefit of the doubt but wtf?   months? 

Edited by jsbergen
word

I’ve always had nothing but the best service from them, same with most guys I’ve heard from. They moved the shop to another space in the same building recently, could have been something connected with that. Great service, quick return, willing to listen, tell you whatever you want to know, show you the facilities and talk shop.

6 hours ago, jsbergen said:

Yo, pal how about my communication/service  ZB story tho? Nah, I wont bore you with it. This is a reoccurring theme with ZB and its unfortunate.  Also, with regard to your " examples of what might happen".... thats a joke right? Guy was trying to get them for months, im sure hes not declining any return calls or not checking email folders.  and ive never had a full mailbox in my life let alone the fact voicemails are rare in 2020.

P.S. I love my american run small businessess and always give them benefit of the doubt but wtf?   months? 

I guess you are not as popular as ZB..