jimmy1956

Bills 8-3

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Next up Sanfran 49ers, Monday, 8:15pm. Game is being played at the home of the Arizona Cardinals due to covid restrictions in Santa Clara county. Current lines are essentially a PK game depending on your bookie poison of choice. Folks can’t decide where to put the money. 

Hey if the bills and dolphins lose the rest of their games....and pats win all theirs....I think they win the division.

Disclaimer, I'm a Dolphins fan so you know who I'm hoping to take the division.  If I was betting I'd pick the Bills though.  That said they do have a habit of falling apart end of the year:)

The Patriots aren't going anywhere this year. I'm actually rooting for a division rival. I hope the Bills win it all, those fans deserve it. I doubt they'll get past the Chiefs or Steelers though.

11 hours ago, Russ57 said:

Hey if the bills and dolphins lose the rest of their games....and pats win all theirs....I think they win the division.

Disclaimer, I'm a Dolphins fan so you know who I'm hoping to take the division.  If I was betting I'd pick the Bills though.  That said they do have a habit of falling apart end of the year:)

Dolphins 10 point favorites over the Bungles today. The Bungles QB tore up his knee last week. Sad because he was actually playing pretty good. The rest of the team sucks though. Miami playing much better this year. Dolphins only a game back of the Bills and two in front of the Cheaters.