Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WahooJames

Looking for waterproof bag

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Picked up a small Canyon surf bag this winter to carry lures in when I fish. I find however, that there is other stuff I need to take with me that doesn't fit--

pliers, scale, spare batteries, camera, headlamp, etc.

I am looking for a small waterproof bag that I can throw over my other shoulder and put these things in. It doesn't even have to have any compartments. Does anyone out there have a suggestion for something?

Waterproofness is probably #1 on the list of requirements, along with a shoulder strap.

BH I have seen neoprene bags in army navy store by my house. it has a shoulder strap and a strap to close it. It will keep the rain out but not a wave when your wadin above yer waist.....

I bought one of the bags here in the "store" and its not totally waterproof(I don't think any are)It will do a great job and I got the biggest one,so room is not an issue.And does have the shoulder strap.

I just picked up a backpack that is waterproof and also a small shoulder bag with a strap. One is for the boat and the other is for the beach. Go to cabelas on line,the quality is good anddo are the prices.

snaggletooth

Picked up a small Canyon surf bag this winter to carry lures in when I fish. I find however, that there is other stuff I need to take with me that doesn't fit--

pliers, scale, spare batteries, camera, headlamp, etc.

I am looking for a small waterproof bag that I can throw over my other shoulder and put these things in. It doesn't even have to have any compartments. Does anyone out there have a suggestion for something?

Waterproofness is probably #1 on the list of requirements, along with a shoulder strap.

Less is more sometimes. Leave as much as you can in your vehicle. You must be prepared, but don't weigh yourself down carrying too much stuff.

You don't need spare batteries if you get an LED headlamp and change them out once or twice a year.

And your pliers and scale you should be able to wear on your belt.

As far as the camera goes, tell your fishing buddy to bring his and leave your's homebiggrin.gif