Sudsy

Fishing reports for December 2020

Rate this topic

1,076 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, MC55 said:

Back down south this morning and the water condition were perfect with a nice choppy surf and clean water.  Didn't like the cold numbing the fingers but it is what it is.  Plenty of lines in the water just not a lot of activity.  Did get 5 with a double header and lost a good one that was zinging the drag for awhile, but with a couple of good head shakes it was gone.  Should have been a lot more activity with the good conditions.  Hope to get out in a local spot later.

Drag zinger?! Yeah man! Figuring some nice fish still around. Thanks for the report. stay safe.

A lot of bait where I'm at just not many fish on them.

Back at it in the morning...fingers are hating me!

Late report from Sunday morning. Hit OC around 6:15 with a few buddies. Tide still pretty low. Water a little stained. Wind WNW but not too heavy. First spot one short beyond the bar. Moved further south after about an hour and picked a few fish all shorts. Half our group had to leave so my friend and I decided to head further south before calling it. Got into a few more fish and finally called it around 11 as the bite seemed to die off as the tide went slack and the wind had really picked up. I had one fish that was well into the 30+” class but came unbuttoned in the wash. Sand eel SP Minnow was the plug of the day for us. Gonna try and get out Thursday. Tight lines boys!

MOCO

Conditions report:

Water clean and clear

Flat as a lake - not even a little ankle high roller coming in

NW wind was piercing - think my knuckles are still frozen

Fishing Report:

Skunk.  Not a sign of life to be seen. No bait observed.  No birds. Not a tap. No other rods on my local stretch in either direction.

Stay warm, stay safe.