Riverboat33

Ravens punishment

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

What punishment should the Ravens receive for admittedly breaking Covid protocols ?   The Saints were fined 500K and lost a draft pick, for a far less egregious violation.

The Ravens only have 4 draft picks next year.

Hit them hard.  I love hearing either one of the Harbaugh boys whine.   

11 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

What punishment should the Ravens receive for admittedly breaking Covid protocols ?   The Saints were fined 500K and lost a draft pick, for a far less egregious violation.

Just to add (as a Patriots fan), the report I saw also included the Patriots as having broke protocol

6 mins ago, albacized said:

Just to add (as a Patriots fan), the report I saw also included the Patriots as having broke protocol

I believe most teams have broken protocol in some way, however the Ravens strength coach went to work sick, didn't wear a mask and refused to wear his tracking bracelet.  No one on the team complained about his behavior, so they have 20 cases, and disrupted the NFL schedule.

Slap on the wrist or hammer down ? 

1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

I believe most teams have broken protocol in some way, however the Ravens strength coach went to work sick, didn't wear a mask and refused to wear his tracking bracelet.  No one on the team complained about his behavior, so they have 20 cases, and disrupted the NFL schedule.

Slap on the wrist or hammer down ? 

Pissburg has players on the list as well. Broken protocols or got it by osmosis lol?

Just now, jimmy1956 said:

Pissburg has players on the list as well. Broken protocols or got it by osmosis lol?

I said, I believed most teams have broken protocol.  Come back when you can read. :dismay: 

Just now, Riverboat33 said:

I said, I believed most teams have broken protocol.  Come back when you can read. :dismay: 

Oh I can read just fine. :howdy: Just wanted to make sure everyone knew Pissburg was quilty as well. Don’t know why you are so upset about the whole thing. Pissburg gets an easy win and continues their undefeated season.

3 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

Oh I can read just fine. :howdy: Just wanted to make sure everyone knew Pissburg was quilty as well. Don’t know why you are so upset about the whole thing. Pissburg gets an easy win and continues their undefeated season.

I'm not upset at all, just laughing at the dirty birds and their crybaby coach.  

What is Pittsburgh guilty (not quilty) of ?  You can't spell either.  LOL 

9not 

16 mins ago, Riverboat33 said:

I'm not upset at all, just laughing at the dirty birds and their crybaby coach.  

What is Pittsburgh guilty (not quilty) of ?  You can't spell either.  LOL 

9not 

Can’t read, can’t spell lol. Thanks. Pissburg guilty of breaking protocols. How did the players get on the list?

3 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

Can’t read, can’t spell lol. Thanks. Pissburg guilty of breaking protocols. How did the players get on the list?

Steelers got fined 350K, for not wearing masks consistently on sidelines.  Just ask what the dirty birds should get.

You sound upset this am, don't worry, it will be over soon.

7 hours ago, Riverboat33 said:

They should have to play their ****ned games on time. The Broncos had to show up with no quarterback. The Ravens can sell Old Bay bottles, 20 with golden tickets in them, and dress whoever shows up.

Then, fine them and take draft picks. Every past violation in the history of the sport is inconsequential to knowingly or negligently spreading a pandemic.

If you do everything right, and get smashed by corona anyway, then we can talk about rescheduling.