burkie

Freshwater license

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Printing them online is the only way to go.  You can print as many copies as you want.  I print enough so I have one in each of my 4 different plug bags, and one in my truck for insurance.

Yup. I always print and laminate a copy, but I save the files on my phone as well. I'd have to a. forget to bring the license and b. have my phone die/drown, and c. run into a hardass that refuses to look up my file.

Do it on-line.Print out a mess of copies.Head over to a Staples and have all the "signed" copies laid out on a big sheet of laminate.Then cut them out.I put both fresh and salt in all waders,boat tool boxes and plug bags etc. It's only a few bucks for the heavy laminate.Boat registrations get done too.Another set is left in the truck too.The queens are done the same way [she forgets everything].

What ever happened to personal respondsibily, up until maybe 10 years ago you would put your licence(s) in the plastic holder that you got with the license and pinned that to your clothing and that was that.  

18 hours ago, burkie said:

Is the wildlife office on bournedale rd in buzzards bay, still giving out fishing licenses

Can you still get them at Wal-Mart or some sporting goods shops also sold them.........

Although our Town Hall is closed we can still call the Town Clerks office and someone will come out to the parking lot to take care of buisness.........

29 mins ago, b-ware said:

What ever happened to personal respondsibily, up until maybe 10 years ago you would put your licence(s) in the plastic holder that you got with the license and pinned that to your clothing and that was that.  

Nobody is stopping you, but there's no reason not to use technology. BTW, I have never gotten a holder with a license, and I'm 50, so your timeline might be off a tad.

If the imbeciles would just make fishing licenses the same size as every other card issued in the country, they'd be in wallets and never get lost.