bigfish4me

Gonna be a long week

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Kids are off today and tomorrow, virtual school the rest of the week. The chuckleheads we’re getting a little rambunctious and the ole lady told em to settle down.....Shawn said oh great captain mommy is here, the wife says oh am I a super hero..... without missing a beat he said no your the captain of the fun police.... daddy said so.  

What can I say besides that’s my boy....and I’ll have the bed to myself tonight.

Yeah my boys(15&12) have been driving my wife nuckin futz.  I handle the non school activities... ROTC, karate, football, hunting, etc. Well all those are done, cancelled, etc except for hunting.  Basically told them that as long as grades are good I stay off their back. One kid has all As and the other has all As and one B.  They've been giving her attitude and apparently whatever she says no too they say dad says it's okay.  I'll be on the couch tonight.  Glad I'm off tomorrow, got some bourbon with my name on it. Cheers 

53 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

Kids are off today and tomorrow, virtual school the rest of the week. The chuckleheads we’re getting a little rambunctious and the ole lady told em to settle down.....Shawn said oh great captain mommy is here, the wife says oh am I a super hero..... without missing a beat he said no your the captain of the fun police.... daddy said so.  

What can I say besides that’s my boy....and I’ll have the bed to myself tonight.

Lol

My kids tell me that distance learning is easy then They and the wife give me the stink eye when I don’t go nuts for straight A’s. Which the **** is it  :shrug:

3 mins ago, HugeDinghy said:

My kids tell me that distance learning is easy then They and the wife give me the stink eye when I don’t go nuts for straight A’s. Which the **** is it  :shrug:

My 11 and 9 year old step kids are doing well with it..... 2 5 year olds and virtual kindergarten is a total failure.

4 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

My 11 and 9 year old step kids are doing well with it..... 2 5 year olds and virtual kindergarten is a total failure.

Yet if they were 4 yoa they could go to daycare........no problem. It doesn't make any sense to me.

8 mins ago, Firinne said:

Yet if they were 4 yoa they could go to daycare........no problem. It doesn't make any sense to me.

We sent them to pre k at Coventry Christian school last year....3 1/2 days was $450 a week and they lost the last 3 months of that because of the Kung flu