Gotcow?

Be careful out there, It's exceptionally stupid driving season

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

Just a word of caution while driving out there.

From now till a couple weeks after New Years Day people are beyond stupid behind the wheel of the cars. 

I almost hit 3 oblivious stupid distracted SOBs driving with their heads up their asses today...... :mad:

You must be a laugh a minute in person. I ****ing despise the entire capitalistic circle jerk of it all. But I wait until 12/02 or so before I become nearly imposible to be around. 

2 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

From now till a couple weeks after New Years Day people are beyond stupid behind the wheel of the cars. 

I almost hit 3 oblivious stupid distracted SOBs driving with their heads up their asses today...... :mad:

Probably that same type classless POS that feels it's ok to have a big party with whoever wanders in, where they spend an evening of circle-jerking and spit-swapping daisy chains. Basically another part of the problem.

I can't remember how many idiotic d-bag drivers I've encountered since the sh*t hit the fan.

Seems like you have to watch out when you go through intersections, even when you have a green light.

And some people can't understand how road rage could occur?

3 hours ago, Gotcow? said:

if you almost hit them, doesn’t that make you the stupid distracted one?

35 mins ago, mybeach said:

And what was he doing if he saw their heads up their azz. ?

10 hours ago, mybeach said:

I tend to get singularly distracted when asshats drive the wrong way on my side of the road.

Same with asshat that blow red lights and stop signs, they are very distracting.

With all the citiots here that came out in March and never left , it’s been a non stop sht show , most of these tools don’t drive in da city but do here. I have no clue how people who live UTI ( up the Island) deal with your own special breed of asshats on the road. Seems as if a lot of them don’t care if they live or die. 

1 min ago, seadogface said:

Traffic has been much lighter here, highway speeds are up, no school busses, no soccer moms...

don't have a cow man

wait

nevermind

Oh a wise guy eh...… :laugh: