valentine

Anyone doing the Black Friday Thing?

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

Years ago, when  we used to get tons of printed Black Friday circulars I would head out early and collect the bargains that I had targeted.

Not so many circulars printed anymore, COVID 19 has put a damper on the entire year and , basically, we just don’t need anymore stuff are the reasons Wifey and I are staying home today.

How about you?
Did you find any great bargains?
Are you going to go to brick and mortar stores or just stick with online purchases.

Curious to know what your holiday shopping will be like.

We are not going to be spending much  at all.

It almost seems like a ploy to hype up the crappy stuff that no one wants or get rid of the overpriced stuff with a “big mark down” close to what should be it’s normal price (ie, TVs) 

i hate people, malls, parking and salesmen.  Black Friday sucks.  

I love the videos of people beating the crap out of each other and busting through locked doors at 5am

Not going out by any means, but have been browning online.  Not a lot of great sales on tackle, but Aftco and Grundens have some pretty good stuff(clothing) for decent discounts.

Not getting up early - a local New England supermarket chain is selling giftcards (including Bass Pro/Cabelas) at 20% off.  And a couple of online fishing tackle shops have sales as well...that will be the extent of my shopping

Looking for a new refrigerator so I hit the two big box stores in South Hadley which is over by UMass this morning.  Not stupid early though.  Saw a couple I like so we shall see what happens.

Cabo