i07nyc

Mansgiving

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

My thanksgiving was filled with a whole lotta female induced drama. Next year me, my brother and my fil are doing mansgiving. Rack of ribs and beer. Done.

20 hours ago, i07nyc said:

My thanksgiving was filled with a whole lotta female induced drama. Next year me, my brother and my fil are doing mansgiving. Rack of ribs and beer. Done.

Gotta go to a strip joint, or at least Hooters for the "ambiance"....That way the girls can get all juiced up and watch either chick flicks or the hallmark channel....

Edited by FishermanTim

26 mins ago, FishermanTim said:

Gotta go to a strip joint, or at least Hooters for the "ambiance"....That way the girls can get all juiced up and watch either chick flicks or the hallmark channel....

In my younger days this describes Thanksgiving eve to the tee. The boys and I always let the ladies do their thing for the next 3 days. T day was recovering from the night before, then dog hair with the boys while the gals put together mega-feasts trying to outdo each other. Friday was turkey sammies, football, and more imbibing. Saturday folks departed. Best of times

21 hours ago, i07nyc said:

Wait! A room full of women and a lot of drama. Not possible! Lol

Think you nailed it for next Mansgiving.

luckily my whole family is crazy ,so it takes a very calm understanding woman to put up with us, so there's no drama between the women in my family,  they let BS roll of their back lol

On 11/26/2020 at 8:44 PM, i07nyc said:

what happened?