bomberman

Wts plugging setup with starter bag $150

16 posts in this topic

Hey bomber man.  I am mentoring a youth in bucks county.  He’s got the spinfisher on his mind and he needs a real starter setup like this.  He an I both are tight on cash.  He just smoked his old penn on a Muskie so that’s that.  He is borrowing my old Okuma paperweight avenger.  I would like to hook him up and if you’re in the mood to start a youngin let’s make a deal.  Would ya take some plugs in trade?  Some cash and plugs possibly?  Darters, minnows, Muskie plugs and the like?  I am local so let me know.  Many thanks and the youngin would crap himself seeing this on the Xmas tree.  Thanks brother 
RC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/25/2020 at 9:31 AM, RiverCommando215 said:

Hey bomber man.  I am mentoring a youth in bucks county.  He’s got the spinfisher on his mind and he needs a real starter setup like this.  He an I both are tight on cash.  He just smoked his old penn on a Muskie so that’s that.  He is borrowing my old Okuma paperweight avenger.  I would like to hook him up and if you’re in the mood to start a youngin let’s make a deal.  Would ya take some plugs in trade?  Some cash and plugs possibly?  Darters, minnows, Muskie plugs and the like?  I am local so let me know.  Many thanks and the youngin would crap himself seeing this on the Xmas tree.  Thanks brother 
RC

Hi RC thanks for your interest just trying to recoup some funds to pay bills but if your interest I have couple old reel you can have just need service and it good as new pm m

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks bomber man!  Yeah if ya need funds then i understand.  It’s a solid price brother.  Basically a great setup at a stupid cheap price.  I hope gang gang picks it up.
 Shoot me a pm sometime when you are free.  Tight lines boss.

I can drop a bomber or two on ya.  Let me know.  
RC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey bomber man.  I will check with the kids parents and see if they wanna buy it for him.  I will let ya know in 24 hours.  
If someone else comes in and takes it no issues.  In the end I want you to get made whole and this kid will get the gear one way or the other.  
All my respect 

RC

Edited by RiverCommando215
Edit spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, RiverCommando215 said:

Hey bomber man.  I will check with the kids parents and see if they wanna buy it for him.  I will let ya know in 24 hours.  
If someone else comes in and takes it no issues.  In the end I want you to get made whole and this kid will get the gear one way or the other.  
All my respect 

RC

Tell you what. I will toss in 20 towards the set up for the kid. Maybe a couple of other guys would do the same? My bet is it won’t tak an hour. 
Tim, hope there are no problems with this. Let me know if there are. 
Mike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mtl50 said:

Tell you what. I will toss in 20 towards the set up for the kid. Maybe a couple of other guys would do the same? My bet is it won’t tak an hour. 
Tim, hope there are no problems with this. Let me know if there are. 
Mike

Thanks a million mike! Let’s not go down that road yet please.  His folks aren’t hurting by any means and he has cash from his work as well.  It was just a surprise I thought of.   You guys are too kind.  I don’t want to get him on this site because it will just send him deeper into the rabbit hole.  So at the moment let me wait on his folks.  Will let ya know soon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The kids folks bought him a new ssv.  So he is good now.  If I can help get the rig out to gang gang in my travels I am happy to help.  Be well bomberman . Thanks for all your consideration!  
RC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RiverCommando215 said:

The kids folks bought him a new ssv.  So he is good now.  If I can help get the rig out to gang gang in my travels I am happy to help.  Be well bomberman . Thanks for all your consideration!  
RC

Thanks RC no worries about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.