Boston Celtics Season 2020-2021

Rate this topic

flylikabird

With that being said.........

HOT on the wire of Jayson Tatum signing a huge new Boston Celtic Rookie Extension contract for 5 yrs 195 million big ones!!!!!!!

Looks like Trader Danny has lined up Jeffrey Teague's & Kim Kardashian flame boy Tristan Thompson!......oh the big booty drama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy-downsized.gif

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

• 2 weeks later...

So it's been a few days.....er ....almost weeks that the Gordon Hayward NBA Draft Exception trade finally goes done!......

WOW!!!

Personally I find this league the most difficult of most professional big four teams to fallow in their contracts and trades.

I never considered myself a Mensa candidate but this Mr. Glass trade has been a thorn in the sides of all Green Team'ers in the last two weeks.

I will finally say that our guy...Celtic GM ...guru Trader Danny did the best he could with what was in his face....both ownership wise and team wise.

I'll go on record and say I still have faith in ownership and T.D..

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

LET'S GO GREEN!!!!  

Edited by flylikabird

"For our discussion of kayak angling is no trifling matter but is the way to conduct our lives, nobody untrained in fishing may enter my house."- Fly's Plato

Kemba is most likely a bust.

I love the player and hope he makes it back but .....ding ding 

HELLO!

Most likely not gonna contribute to a Boston Celtic.....and it's sad!

Yeah man!  The team needs a new Dennis Johnson (a killer veteran) to balance out this team.

I would be really happy if they could just go deep to the NBA Finals.

...I will say say that I remember getting gas in Quincy at sunset hearing that the Celtics had just acquired KG immediately after picking up Basketball Jesus on the sports radio, while I was on my way out to fish for Striped Bass on Deer Island.  I was on my way to pick up some eel's that were dropped off for me by my friend Ron at the Sportsman Den that night.  ....I was super psyched for that Championship Season!

Edited by flylikabird

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the Celtics have looked terrible in preseason. Ainge didn't make any positive moves during the off season. They open up the regular season against the Bucks too.

how bout the nutcase Irving burning incense before the game? Glad he's gone.

On 12/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, flylikabird said:

Kemba is most likely a bust.

I love the player and hope he makes it back but .....ding ding 

HELLO!

Most likely not gonna contribute to a Boston Celtic.....and it's sad!

and according to alex cora, jd martinez will have a better yr next yr......

7 hours ago, Phil K said:

Yeah, the Celtics have looked terrible in preseason. Ainge didn't make any positive moves during the off season. They open up the regular season against the Bucks too.

how bout the nutcase Irving burning incense before the game? Glad he's gone.

I think u are right...it was difficult watching them vs. the Nets..they need more quality players...all the #1's Ainge has does not seem to be paying off...'

Let's hope they get their chit together tonight Phil.

Happy Holidays to ya!!!!

Go Green!!!

Digging the halftime score!

The C's need to run, run, run!!!!

The Celtics need to take it to the paint......live there!

OMG!!!!

God Bless The Green!  

Tommy would've loved this win!!!!               #15!!!

:p