Favorite pictures from 2020

Rate this topic

codfish

1 min ago, mikez2 said:

It was people who worked there that tipped us off. Apparently you get a good view into the water from those windows.

I probably should have blacked out that background. I hate pics like that.

Good news is it's a tough place to fish. The average person who visits gives it up pretty quick.

Agree. The drive to NH sucks too. 

F TOMBO

5 hours ago, mikez2 said:

It was people who worked there that tipped us off. Apparently you get a good view into the water from those windows.

I probably should have blacked out that background. I hate pics like that.

Good news is it's a tough place to fish. The average person who visits gives it up pretty quick.

I have worked on a bunch of projects in the mill but never fished it. It sucks that the brewery closed down or you could have walked over for some after fishing beer and BBQ. 

21 hours ago, Running Ape said:

Was that jack a Mass fish? How big was it? 

Nah, Fla Keys. Was down for Tarpon the last few days before they closed the Keys off for covid. 

There were a bunch of nice jacks, snook and tarpon on large mullet that night. Got onto the 1st two species, using artificials and live mullet, but missed my one hookset on Mister Poon: watched him engulf a SpoolTek in the light, but the hook didn't bite. Tragic.

Jacks ran, idk.. 10,12lbs? Interestingly enough, one of them came in via snag hook when I was ripping it through the mullet for bait. Like trying to reel an angry trash can lid sideways through the water. 

Edited by rst3

Fishing kills me exactly as it keeps me alive.

Hemingway, Old Man and the Sea